PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Aquariums

H2o2
06-08-2014, 02:46 AM
I would just like to put out a note on Incredible Aquariums as I put in an SPS order with them after they became sponsors to Canreef (because I never heard of them before ) just to say Thanks for an incredible experience with Bill. What a great guy to do business with ,great communications ,really great frags great price .Also would like to say Thanks to Ups for shipping from Ontario to B.C. as I have read on here a few scary things about them and I was nervous but no kidding it was great with the tracking number Bill provided it was exactly where it was when they said and delivered on time in great condition . So Thanks again Bill and looking forward to another worry free order .Once mounted will try to post some pics

Bill@IA
06-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Thank you for that, Harry.

My pleasure.

ashr
06-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Let's see some of the pictures of the frags Harry! :) I hoper to order from these guys soon too!

reefermadness
06-08-2014, 10:42 PM
UPS gets a bad rep from cross border shipping and brokerage fees but when I was shipping corals I always used UPS and never had an issue.

Glad to see Bill treated you well.

H2o2
06-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Will try Andrew and let me know when a couple of weeks ahead when u are thinking about a order as Bill will get a couple of pipe fish in for me and UPS was great would use them anytime now