PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of this?

EmilyB
08-15-2004, 07:31 AM
I went outside to get some cool air tonite...it's burning hot upstairs. EmilyB and I went out to sit on the front step.

Pretty soon, the Hawks was flying over, we see them a lot out here, but they seemed to be in my front yard......then the EMS pulled up across the street. :confused:

Emily got a bit freaked so I put her back in the house and went to the EMS vehicle to ask if everything was okay (well since no one else in the neighborhood seemed awake....).

The gal said, you are definitely fine...we are just waiting. I said.....okay.....not knowing what THAT really meant.... then the Hawks chopper hit me and they were gone.

bwahahahhahahahahahha

Another wild dobie report.... :lol:

reefhawk
08-15-2004, 03:05 PM
Ok it all kinda made sense till this
"then the Hawks chopper hit me and they were gone"

ya haven't been chewin on any new algaes or anything have ya?

The rubber tree was fine till our current heat wave, now its looking a little sunburned - still kickin tho. Frags there but not really growin much, thanks again.

Canadian Man
08-15-2004, 03:33 PM
HAWKS is the police helicopter here in Calgary :biggrin:

Samw
08-15-2004, 05:24 PM
HAWKS is the police helicopter here in Calgary :biggrin:

So why would the helicopter hit Deb?

EmilyB
08-15-2004, 06:09 PM
I guess it is HAWCS actually. Helicopter Air Watch Community Safety.

With the spotlight Sam......I was sort of hoping I had won their lottery, but I guess not... :lol:

reefhawk
08-15-2004, 09:30 PM
It was the one armed man.

Cap'n
08-15-2004, 09:54 PM
I think they were concerned about all the excess moisture coming from your house and thought you might have a grow-op!

Cpt Cannabis

BMW Rider
08-16-2004, 01:34 AM
Actually if EMS was parked in front of your house, I can assure you, you were not the target. Whenever we (CFD) and EMS go to stand by for a police situation, we will stage a block or two away well out of sight and gunshot range. Once the cops have the situation in hand they will either call us in or send us home.

Canadian Man
08-16-2004, 01:55 AM
Well we know what Ed does for a living now :biggrin:

That's a cool piece of info!

EmilyB
08-16-2004, 06:07 AM
We guessed when we saw his boots. :lol: :razz: