PDA

View Full Version : BRS Group Buy - June 2014

Torx
05-30-2014, 10:07 PM
Looking for a few other people interested in saving some money at BRS.

We need a minimum of 10 people, have 5 already. Each order is treated as an individual order and shipped to your door. All prices are in $US and the highest discounted price on bulk items will be given to participants. There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements.

If you want to participate, please PM me your full name and your BRS account email address. If you do not have a Bulk Reef Supply account please sign up here (https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/customer/account/create/). *critical*

Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday. On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email from Bulk Reef Supply notifying them that the Group Buy has started. Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders! During the group buy week participants will log in to their own account to place their own order.

Shipping Details:

Shipping to Canada: All Canadian orders received before Thursday @ midnight are shipped on Friday. The shipping program we use to save you brokerage fees only allows us to ship on Fridays. Canadian orders will arrive at your door with no extra fees due. Here's how: BulkReefSupply.com pays all brokerage charges out of our pocket to UPS. We also pay the GST, customs duties, and other Canadian government fees however these are passed on to the customer via a flat 15% Canadian tax assessed at checkout on our site. In a nut shell we pay brokerage and you still pay your government fees, but you know the cost up front and there is no surprise bill presented when the package is delivered at your door. The 15% tax rate is based on the Ports of Entry our shipments pass through Canadian Customs and on the duties required on the wide variety of products we ship to Canada. Please note all prices on BulkReefSupply.com are in US dollars, not Canadian. Canadian orders are not eligible for any Free Shipping offer.

The deadline to pm me you name will be June 2nd, and the order start date will be June 3rd, 2014.

Torx
05-30-2014, 11:07 PM
Just need 4 more.

Torx
05-31-2014, 12:23 AM
3 To go.

Torx
06-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Will be submitting the list tomorrow. Any last minute additions?

Torx
06-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Someone asked what the point of a group buy is if you do not save on shipping. Yes, the orders are shipped directly to you. Yes, shipping costs are not cheaper, but the products are a lot cheaper. Products themselves are discounted, where it says "As low as" is the price that you pay while your account is labeled as group buy. As example, the BioPellets I am looking to order are $5 cheaper in group buy status and test kit is also $5 cheaper then usual. So I would save $10 right there, plus if I do order with someone locally, we can split the shipping to one address.

If you are interested in just seeing the discount, send me your info so that I can add you and you can at least see the discounts. There is no obligation to purchase while under group buy status, but will give you a better idea of the discounts. I do this once a month for the last 8 months, typically starts the first Tuesday of a month, this is just the first time I posted it here.

I can add others after the list is submitted if you are reading this late, even up to this Friday, to just send me a PM with your info.

Torx
06-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Just got my email from BRS. For people that PM'ed me after lunch EST, your account may be updated separately tonight, just be patient, if you do not see your status change by tomorrow, please PM me.

I put this together the first tuesday of every month, so if you miss out on this or just do not have the funds to order, you can participate next month.

I was wrong about the biopellets, They are $49.99 for 1000ml normally and cheaper then I thought at $39.99 in a group buy, the Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro Multi Test kit (Ca,Alk,Mg) that I am getting is normally $49.99 and I am getting it for $38.99. So saving $21.00 which basically means free shipping for me.