PDA

View Full Version : not last 10 posts

golden69_ca
08-14-2004, 02:42 AM
the last 10 post section has disapeared from my screen . whould it have something to do with me upgrading to xp pro ? help :biggrin:

Aquattro
08-14-2004, 03:25 AM
No, it's something Titus is working on.

golden69_ca
08-14-2004, 03:36 AM
thanx thought i was going nuts :biggrin:

bluetang
08-19-2004, 09:53 PM
It realy takes away from the site in my opinion. Hope Titus is able to figure it out soon. It was the first thing I looked at when I opened up the site. Goodluck

Aquattro
08-19-2004, 10:37 PM
I agree. Titus, any progress on this yet?

StirCrazy
08-19-2004, 11:16 PM
see and I never go to the front page so I would never notice if it worked out not. oh well.

Steve

Aquattro
08-19-2004, 11:37 PM
see and I never go to the front page so I would never notice if it worked out not. oh well.

Steve

You don't know what you're missing! Some of the best stuff can be found there! :razz:

Delphinus
08-19-2004, 11:44 PM
Actually I'm with Steve on this one. I just cut to the chase and bookmarked the forums, so I only go to the front page when someone points out an error on it... :lol:

bluetang
08-20-2004, 04:25 AM
I love the front page and the last 10 posts. I check the site several times a day at work(as you can tell I'm really busy :biggrin: ). So to save me the surf I am able to see the new posts right away. I am able to jump on any good deals that might come up throughout the day.

StirCrazy
08-20-2004, 05:14 AM
I love the front page and the last 10 posts. I check the site several times a day at work(as you can tell I'm really busy :biggrin: ). So to save me the surf I am able to see the new posts right away. I am able to jump on any good deals that might come up throughout the day.

I log into the fourm directly and use that "display all new posts sence last visit" and I to check several times a day. :wink:

Steve

EmilyB
08-20-2004, 05:42 AM
I bookmarked the forum as well, and use the display new posts feature.

titus
08-20-2004, 06:12 AM
Hello,

Sorry guys. I do not know, and it appears that no one really knows, what is the real cause of this problem. I agree it really is something that aids in finding out what is new (I use it myself too so I don't have to log in all the time). However, the find new post feature works just the same. So please do use that for now.

Another thing is it appears that the board software may have a new major release sometime in the not too distant future. I have my eye on that one and will put any patches when the time comes.

Thank you for the understanding at the mean time.

Titus

titus
03-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Hello,

It's done.

Titus

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Thanks for all the hard work Titus. If you're ever in Vancouver, give me a call/pm & if it works, I'll make you dinner (5 or 6 course with prawns & everything) :biggrin: :eating: Just in appreciation for all the benefit (new friends, great info, great deals) I've gotten since joining your creation.

Anthony (not kidding - offer's serious)

IslandReefer
03-11-2005, 08:37 AM
Thanks Titus,
I agree with Bluetang, the last 10 posts allows me to monitor for deals and ideas better than the view posts from last visit function. If you use the last visit option and don't finish reading all the posts before you have to log-off, they aren't selected next time and are missed. With the 10 posts, I just go to the page and quickly see if anything new is there and I usually can stay with in the 10 post limit reading.
JMO

Beverly
03-11-2005, 01:01 PM
Titus,

I will use both functions now. Also looks like you spruced up the colours on the borders of each page. Looking good :biggrin: :cool: