PDA

View Full Version : 120 gallon sump FT or FF

Baker
05-23-2014, 04:50 AM
I have a 120gal sump(4'x2'x2'). I intended to build a large frag system and this sump was to be used but I have had a change in plans. Its a little dirty but i'm sure a good spray with the garden hose would clean it out just nice. It was set up for external pump and has the bulkhead in it already. If you want it internal, i'm sure its not that hard to pull the bulkhead and patch it. Its a heavy bugger and you will need a dolly or a few strong guys to move it. I'm willing to accept a frag for this but if not just come pick it up for free. If it doesnt go by next week it has an appointment with the city dump.

daddycline
05-24-2014, 08:12 PM
you got a pm

SteveConn
05-25-2014, 12:29 AM
..I`ll take it

Steve

Baker
05-31-2014, 09:27 PM
Still have this, Steve do you want it ? I don't want to dump this. Daddycline was going to take it but I got a new phone and lost his number. Someone just come and take it. Available tomorrow.

Baker
06-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Well this thing was put outside for someone to pick it up. It never got picked up so it's still there. If someone wants it please come take it. I would hate to throw it out but it looks like that's what's going to happen.

daddycline
06-09-2014, 01:26 AM
im comin by as soon as you text me an address....just been waiting on that.