PDA

View Full Version : Selling my Prized Six Breeding pairs of Clownfish

Timbits
05-17-2014, 05:36 AM
Hello All,

For those who don't know me, I have been breeding clowns for the past few years. It has been a lot of fun and also a very rewarding experience being able to watch a tiny fry metamorphosis into a juvenile clownfish and grow to adulthood. Something that humans never see in nature. But unfortunately, I am sad to say that with future plans I will be taking a "break" from breeding for now. Hopefully, in the near future I will be able to start again.

All the clowns for sale are super nice and healthy and are show fish quality. They are completely perfect in every way if you want to continue breeding them or will look spectacular in your reef tank. It took me countless hours of searching and hard work to obtain these beautiful pairs and get them to breed etc. All of them are breeding and laying eggs like clockwork. I have had them all for at least 3 years now. I have moved them around from tank to tank and they have all resumed breeding for me usually after a month sometimes right away. So I am 99% sure that they will lay for you again. I can share with you some tips on getting them to lay faster if you like. They have all been laying eggs non stop for few years now. I have raised 100s and 100s of their fry with great success. The onyx and picasso pairs were originally onyx onyx and picasso picasso and breeding so if you would rather have that I can switch for you. Also I'm 99% sure they will pair up again and breed so no problems with doing that if you like.

Without further ado,

The Six breeding pairs and one breeder male for sale:

All prices are OBO
I just put a rough number of what I think they're worth, if you are interested please make an offer, thanks!

1. Large Orange Ocellaris pair full bars - $150
This is a very beautiful pair. Had them the longest. Full stripes lays huge nests 1000 eggs perfect pair

2. Small Orange Ocellaris pair - $100
This pair is from my large ocellaris pair. Been together for couple years. Very nice coloration bright red orange female has slight misbar male is full bars lays decent size nest

3. Black Ocellaris pair - $300
Very beautiful pair. Both completely jet black. Female has one misbar on one side other is full bar and male is full bars from ORA I believe. Lays huge nests awesome pair huge appetites

4. Proven breeder black ocellaris male - $150
This male is completely jet black with full bars. Awesome male tends the eggs good raised 100s of his fry. Don't have the female anymore so selling by itself. Perfect male if you have a female. Been alone only couple weeks.

5. SA Premium Black Ice Pair - $1000
This pair is Gorgeous. I got them when they were babies and they bred for me 1.5 years later. Out of one batch of eggs, 80% are premium black ice coloration and 20% are regular striped. That is a very high percentage which is very rare. Also, the babies they produce are super nice and high quality. It is extremely difficult to find a designer pair that lays a high percentage of offspring that are also designer coloration and premium grade too. To be honest, I don't even want to let this pair go because I know I will never find another one like it. If I was in the states I could sell this pair for much more and it will be gone in a second.

6. Onyx female and A grade Picasso Male - $600
Another beautiful pair. These are true perculas. Female is true onyx super nice lays huge nests and male is also super nice really nice pattern both stripes connecting on both sides. Also this pair is super peaceful they are the nicest fish ever doesn't bother any fish and never bites me

7. A grade Female picasso and onyx male - $600
Beautiful pair. These are true perculas. Female picasso has super nice coloration, onyx male lost some black when took away anemone but is true onyx I think I have a picture of him with full black

Shipping is a possibility but priority will go to local sales Vancouver, BC

Please serious inquiries only for pictures. If you have any questions ill be more than happy to answer them for you. I'm sure I missed some things here. Prices may seem high but if you are a breeder you'll know that they are fair prices. Also, I just want to say that I really treasure these pairs and I hope that whoever buys them will take care of them and let them live a long and happy life. :)

Oh and I know how you all love pictures so here's a few I have on hand,

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g446/timbits604/IMG_0086.jpg
So cute, I'm going to miss this...

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g446/timbits604/IMG_2362.jpg
Some babies from my black ice pair

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g446/timbits604/IMG_2412.jpg
And This is my Beloved Black Ice Pair I am selling

Lastly,
For those of you breeding marine ornamental fish, I just want to say thank you for helping to save our reefs. Clownfish are actually listed on the endangered species list due to over-harvesting for the aquarium trade. Thanks to those who purchase captive bred fish too even though they may cost more, you guys are doing a big part too. :)

Cheers,
Tim

MCC
05-17-2014, 11:06 AM
Wow.. I am sorry to hear you taking a break.

His clowns are the best and I purchased many from him.

Good Luck in the future !!

duncangweller
05-17-2014, 05:29 PM
I would love to do this, no room though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Timbits
05-18-2014, 03:03 AM
Wow.. I am sorry to hear you taking a break.

His clowns are the best and I purchased many from him.

Good Luck in the future !!

Thanks Marcus :)

Timbits
05-18-2014, 03:05 AM
I would love to do this, no room though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Don't need a lot of room! Just a 10g tank! And a bucket of rotifers :biggrin:

Timbits
05-18-2014, 03:25 AM

All prices are OBO
I just put a rough number of what I think they're worth, if you are interested please make an offer, thanks!

This is a very beautiful pair. Had them the longest. Full stripes lays huge nests 1000 eggs perfect pair

This pair is from my large ocellaris pair. Been together for couple years. Very nice coloration bright red orange female has slight misbar male is full bars lays decent size nest

3. Black Ocellaris pair - $300
Very beautiful pair. Both completely jet black. Female has one misbar on one side other is full bar and male is full bars from ORA I believe. Lays huge nests awesome pair huge appetites

This male is completely jet black with full bars. Awesome male tends the eggs good raised 100s of his fry. Don't have the female anymore so selling by itself. Perfect male if you have a female. Been alone only couple weeks.

5. SA Premium Black Ice Pair - $1000
This pair is Gorgeous. I got them when they were babies and they bred for me 1.5 years later. Out of one batch of eggs, 80% are premium black ice coloration and 20% are regular striped. That is a very high percentage which is very rare. Also, the babies they produce are super nice and high quality. It is extremely difficult to find a designer pair that lays a high percentage of offspring that are also designer coloration and premium grade too. To be honest, I don't even want to let this pair go because I know I will never find another one like it. If I was in the states I could sell this pair for much more and it will be gone in a second.

6. Onyx female and A grade Picasso Male - $600
Another beautiful pair. These are true perculas. Female is true onyx super nice lays huge nests and male is also super nice really nice pattern both stripes connecting on both sides. Also this pair is super peaceful they are the nicest fish ever doesn't bother any fish and never bites me

7. A grade Female picasso and onyx male - $600
Beautiful pair. These are true perculas. Female picasso has super nice coloration, onyx male lost some black when took away anemone but is true onyx I think I have a picture of him with full black

You can also e-mail me at: bits604@hotmail.com

Timbits
05-23-2014, 01:34 AM

All prices are OBO

3. Black Ocellaris pair - SOLD

5. SA Premium Black Ice Pair - SOLD

6. A grade Picasso female and A grade Picasso Male - SOLD

7. True Black Onyx Pair - $600
Super beautiful pair. These are true perculas with the onyx coloration. For those who don't know the onyx coloration is just a lot more black which makes the fish look amazing usually the whole body covered in black. Female is the nicest true percula I have ever seen. She lays huge nests like clockwork raised a lot of their babies and a good percentage of them showed the onyx coloration. The rest were really nice true perculas with good amount of black on them also. one of my first pairs, perfect pair all around never seen for sale anywhere would look spectacular in a reef display. Super friendly also never bites me love them so much
Note: I just swapped partners with my other pair so I am in the process of pairing these 2 back up. They will 100 percent pair up and breed again just going to take a lil more time I'm already pairing them back up to eliminate time. These 2 fish were originally a pair and bred and I raised a lot of their babies so that is why I know what the offspring will look like. I have videos and pictures to prove it also. If you have any questions please let me know, thanks!

Timbits
05-23-2014, 01:53 AM
Just thought ill post a picture of what a typical Onyx clownfish looks like

http://www.aquacon.com/images/BlackOnyxClownfish.jpg

not my picture but my pair looks similar but a lot nicer IMO

Timbits
05-24-2014, 01:13 AM
Bump

Timbits
05-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Bump

Timbits
06-02-2014, 04:11 AM
3 pairs left!!!

All prices are OBO

7. True Black Onyx Pair - $600
Super beautiful pair. These are true perculas with the onyx coloration. For those who don't know the onyx coloration is just a lot more black which makes the fish look amazing usually the whole body covered in black. Female is the nicest true percula I have ever seen. She lays huge nests like clockwork raised a lot of their babies and a good percentage of them showed the onyx coloration. The rest were really nice true perculas with good amount of black on them also. one of my first pairs, perfect pair all around never seen for sale anywhere would look spectacular in a reef display. Super friendly also never bites me love them so much
Note: I just swapped partners with my other pair so I am in the process of pairing these 2 back up. They will 100 percent pair up and breed again just going to take a lil more time I'm already pairing them back up to eliminate time. These 2 fish were originally a pair and bred and I raised a lot of their babies so that is why I know what the offspring will look like. I have videos and pictures to prove it also. If you have any questions please let me know, thanks!