PDA

View Full Version : Blennie attitude

Dearth
04-25-2014, 09:18 AM
My lawnmower Blennie is a massive pain in my arse lately two of my longest living corals a single polyp of a Man o' war coral and a good sized piece of pipe organ coral are now dead curtesy of my Blennie. The man o' war was on a ledge ever since I got the tank and now the Blennie has decided that is now his new perch spot and has pushed the coral over the side 2 times unfortunately the coral hit some rocks perfectly destroying the flesh on the sides the first time the coral was almost fully recoveredthe second time was a fatal blow now its bleached no thanks to the Blennie

My pipe organ he has picked up and moved multiple times in the last month for no apparent reason he just comes along grabs the coral and swims around with it dumping it in various areas thankfully everything else is way to big for him to move but he has decided he has an attitude now the lil bugger

kengeroo
04-25-2014, 03:19 PM
sorry but that's funny ....

not about your stuff dying,,, but about him picking stuff up like a dog and a stick..

pinkreef
04-25-2014, 04:15 PM
Another rare Decorator Blennie:lol:

hillegom
04-25-2014, 06:41 PM
Funny story, that is, about the blennie, not the coral.

Maybe glue things down. If they are not in the right place next month, a screwdriver, prys them off the LR. I have done that

harlequin01
05-04-2014, 04:26 PM
are you sure that's a lawnmower? it looks like a typical sand sifting goby. mine never bother other fish and corals

Dearth
05-04-2014, 06:17 PM
are you sure that's a lawnmower? it looks like a typical sand sifting goby. mine never bother other fish and corals

Unless a sand sifter magically appeared in my tank without me knowing its my lawnmower and yes I have caught it in the act so I know its him