PDA

View Full Version : need some help with RO/DI unit

scott_r
04-24-2014, 02:33 AM
Hey Guys

I purchased a AquaFX Barracuda, got it set up and now have a 30 gallon reservoir full of pure water. I have the AquaFX float valve shut off installed and notice when it stops the flow I get none stop water coming out of my yellow line (waste) How do I get it so that all water stops moving once my reservoir is full?

Cheers!!

spit.fire
04-24-2014, 02:58 AM
Hey Guys

I purchased a AquaFX Barracuda, got it set up and now have a 30 gallon reservoir full of pure water. I have the AquaFX float valve shut off installed and notice when it stops the flow I get none stop water coming out of my yellow line (waste) How do I get it so that all water stops moving once my reservoir is full?

Cheers!!

sounds like you're either missing a piece or have it hooked up wrong. Got any pics of the system?

acepumping
04-24-2014, 04:30 AM
My waste keeps running too. There should be a adjustment valve you just close..

Slyguy00
04-24-2014, 04:37 AM
I just ripped my automatic shutoff valve right out and put in and on/off valve. Those things seem to be nothing but problems.

scott_r
04-24-2014, 04:57 AM
sounds like you're either missing a piece or have it hooked up wrong. Got any pics of the system?

I found a missing piece after your post, maybe installing it will solve this issue. If not I might just call AquaFX.

Cheers!!