PDA

View Full Version : Maxima Clam, Blue/Turquoise - (Tridacna maxima)

Drfu
04-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Looking for a small clam, I'm on a budget. Where in town has anyone seen a good deal on one or two?

Magickiwi
04-22-2014, 09:28 PM
Good deals on clams don't exist right now. Even small ones command a high price.

I would say just save your coins until you can purchase exactly what you want vs. just settling for something. You'll be happier in the long run.

freeze
04-22-2014, 09:53 PM
As for small clams, wai's has lots and some large ones.
But even the small ones go for 150-160, can't remember so...clams aren't cheap...

Drfu
04-22-2014, 10:16 PM
Good deals on clams don't exist right now. Even small ones command a high price.

I would say just save your coins until you can purchase exactly what you want vs. just settling for something. You'll be happier in the long run.

I seen some @ big als and they were $300 so i was just doing the smart thing and check around to see if that is fair

Drfu
04-22-2014, 10:18 PM
As for small clams, wai's has lots and some large ones.
But even the small ones go for 150-160, can't remember so...clams aren't cheap...

I just seen them today actually, $170 for small ones. I have heard that small ones are more likely to not survive so im a bit scared forking over $350 for two and they not make it, awesome color on the ones they got!