PDA

View Full Version : FS: Urgent "Throw in the White Towel" Sale

MCC
04-02-2014, 04:01 AM
I m finally giving up. Nothing seems to be right. Whenever I think the tank going turn out okie something disastrous happens. Tonight as I did my water change I realized that the cheato has broken apart and have shot all into the tank and into the sump, and clogging up the pump. Too much dead algae and accumulated waste. My skimmer been skimming non stop due to added waste.

I don't want to deal with any of this BS anymore, so I will begin with selling off the remainder of the lifestock, then I will work my way to the equipment. Over $5000 been wasted already, I don't want to deal with this anymore.

If by end of this week anything else that not sold it be returned to JL Aquatics.

Here is the list of livestock all the fish are eating vigorously:

~80 lbs of Live rock with coraline algae growth - $3/lb or $200 for all.

Coral Beauty - $20
Mystery Wrasse - $50
Pair of tank raised clownfish - $50
Cleaner Shrimp - $10

Inferno Anemone on a big piece of Liverock (probably 8-10lbs) - $125 (~3 inches). Bought this for $200, but parts of it got sucked into the pump first week I had it. Its all healed now and the whole entire anemone is healed and all tentacles are growing and been healthy for 2 months now. Faded a bit, but its coming back nicely.

Yellow Leather coral - $25 (4-5 inches)

Duncan coral - $20 (8 heads) its been closed a bit for a few weeks now, but the body is still healthy and florescent green.

Orange plate coral - $25

If someone wants to take everything we can work out some deal. It be easier for me to get rid of it all at once.

i would like to coordinate with everyone to come near the time the live rock is sold. I would need to sell off all the liverocks first before I can catch the fish. No point to stress them out trying to catch them.

mattr
04-02-2014, 04:29 AM
pm'd

MCC
04-02-2014, 07:42 AM
The cleaner shrimp is pending.

I have a friend that might buy all the live stock at the moment. She coming look at it tomorrow night. I will keep everyone's pm for now. I will reply by tomorrow night. Thanks for your patience.

Only the clownfish + live rocks are available.

MCC
04-03-2014, 05:24 AM
Only live rocks left for sale !!

Cleaner Shrimp - pending

Thanks for all interest and kind words of encouragement =)