PDA

View Full Version : Green Star Polyps - Free

SmallFry
04-01-2014, 04:37 AM
Something in my tank has shifted in the GSP's favour, the thing is growing like a weed. I'm about to cut it back somewhat so if anyone wants some, let me know!

Rob.

Oswald Reef
04-18-2014, 04:54 AM
Things are bloody murder as Ive learnt lol, but I want some more, you still got these Rob?

kwdrysdale
04-20-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm gonna try and get GSP growing on my back wall. Should be awesome and easy to keep it in control as it gets to a corner.

SmallFry
04-27-2014, 12:55 AM
Things are bloody murder as Ive learnt lol, but I want some more, you still got these Rob?

Sorry for taking my time - basement renovation keeping me pretty busy.. Yes I have plenty if you want a chunk. Darned stuff has started to branch. I never knew it did that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThisGuy12
05-01-2014, 04:04 PM
Any pics of it Rob? Always wanted to farm more GSP in my QT.

ThisGuy12
05-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Still giving them out Rob? I'll take some, I want to raise some colonies in my QT/Frag tank.

SmallFry
05-02-2014, 11:24 PM

Still giving them out Rob? I'll take some, I want to raise some colonies in my QT/Frag tank.

The bulk of it has been given away already, but I can probably cut a smaller frag for you if you're in Brandon and you still want some. If it likes your tank a small frag becomes a big one pretty quickly..

Or if you want a bigger frag, wait a month or so and I'll be knee deep in the stuff again :biggrin:

SmallFry
07-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Ok, they grew so there are more available. Give me a shout if you want any before they head to the landfill...