PDA

View Full Version : 48"pc/mh/led , skimmer , sicce pump FS (Edm/red deer area)

Nano
03-30-2014, 05:09 PM
Hey folks there a few thing here available anytime. Make an offer it interested, honestly the pump is probably the best thing there unless you like dated lighting. However the prices are pretty low lol. I really just need to get rid of it asap I have twins coming and could use the few bucks.

As said yes I know the lights are dated I think the price reflects that.

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks for looking

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-pets-other-items/edmonton/saltwater-freshwater-equipment/578745120?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Also if you can just pm responses, I'm not on here much anymore, at least with pm I get notified.

Thanks

bennyhill
03-31-2014, 03:29 AM
Where did you get the hardware from ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nano
03-31-2014, 02:06 PM
Came with a tank set up I bought. But its going to be FW so I don't need it. Why are you interested all the way out there?

:lol:

bennyhill
03-31-2014, 02:42 PM
The items you have for sale is Mine. the Reefer who i made a deal with on another forum never returned any of my e-mails nor did he answered my phone calls . The items you have in your procession is from a person I was nice to.He promise me that he would be back a month later then never did. He also brought his daughter to help him move the tank and hardware from my place. by any chance you have the contact of that person still? I might still have pictures of my whole setup . I can describe every little detail of the equipment you have there. Like the skimmer has an Asian /Euro Plug and the lights has some Red Leds added .Ill post a picture of the guy if anyone want to know . I was nice to a new fellow aquarist and this is what happens

Nano
03-31-2014, 02:45 PM
The items you have for sale is Mine. the Reefer who i made a deal with on another forum never returned any of my e-mails nor did he answered my phone calls . The items you have in your procession is from a person I was nice to.He promise me that he would be back a month later then never did. He also brought his daughter to help him move the tank and hardware from my place. by any chance you have the contact of that person still? I might still have pictures of my whole setup . I can describe every little detail of the equipment you have there. Like the skimmer has an Asian /Euro Plug and the lights has some Red Leds added .Ill post a picture of the guy if anyone want to know . I was nice to a new fellow aquarist and this is what happens
Are you kidding me? I'm sorry man I didn't know.
I will pm you with the info I have on him.

Nano
03-31-2014, 02:51 PM
Pm'd you. However you want to handle it is up to you, I had no idea obviously..

Nano
03-31-2014, 04:05 PM
Ok so the man hunt begins! Benny will post a picture and any other info, I have his address and last know contact info.. he just wants to get what buddy owes him so for now I guess this thread is not a fs thread anymore. Lol.. sorry all kind of ridiculous thats stuff like this happens.

bennyhill
04-01-2014, 03:47 AM
Your welcome to sell the hardware Nano Sorry for HiJacking your post. When I saw my stuff I kinda got excited lol .It's more about the principal. In this hobby I find that people are trustworthy and super friendly .I never thought that I was be in this situation ,lesson learned . Hopefully I can get people in this hobby to come together and pass on my story . I just want to comfront the person . I don't want anything back

bennyhill
04-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Bump for nano , been a great guy to help me get details on my stuff . All cleared up. :) Nano bought it from someone I had a bad deal with and now solved. Bump for a good guy and great price . good luck on your sale Nano .

Nano
04-02-2014, 03:19 AM
Much appreciated benny. I'm glad I could help you track your money down!

Ken

Nano
04-04-2014, 01:49 AM
Bump. Glad that all got sorted out. Well anyway, Want it gone so here goes...
$75 for the light needs some bulbs
$75 for the sicce pump- this pump works like new
$60 for the skimmer needs pump^ oh look..

Thanks for looking

Nano
04-06-2014, 11:52 PM
Bump. Everythings still available...