PDA

View Full Version : Looking for frags

solboy
08-03-2004, 05:17 AM
Hello all,

I've had my 55 for almost a year now so I figure it's time for my first coral. I've been reading quite a bit on reefcentral as well as here and given my current lighting conditions (96 watts PC), I think it's safe for me to go with one of the following: colt, button polyp, red mushroom and toadstool. If anyone has frags they can part with, please let me know via this post or pm.

Thanks

Tony

monza
08-03-2004, 05:35 AM
I've got a nice piece of live rock with tons of polyps and mushrooms. PM me and we can hook up. I've also got many many other mushrooms.
Dave

Oh ya welcome to Canreef, a year that's a long lurking time.

Bob I
08-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Red Mushrooms. and Button Polyps I have if you want them. :mrgreen:

Quinn
08-03-2004, 03:44 PM
A salute to those who do their reading! :cool:

Bob I
08-03-2004, 03:47 PM
A salute to those who do their reading! :cool:
:question: :question:

monza
08-04-2004, 05:33 AM
Giving solboy peeps for knowing the "right," first corals from his reading.

Oh and thanks for not getting all over me for my spelling ...polups

Dave

Buccaneer
08-04-2004, 05:35 AM
Hmmm ... I have a colt / green hydnophora ( put as close to surface as possible ) / H.Digitata ( various colours )

Cheers

solboy
08-05-2004, 12:35 AM
Buk_A_neer

I don't think the hydnophora will do very well in my tank given that I only have PC lights. Thanks anyway. Anyone else have frags they can part with?

EmilyB
08-05-2004, 01:47 AM
I'm sure I have somethings here. PM me. :smile:

Quinn
08-05-2004, 01:53 AM
Giving solboy peeps for knowing the "right," first corals from his reading.

Bigging him up, as it were. :cool:

Bob I
08-05-2004, 02:22 AM
Buk_A_neer

I don't think the hydnophora will do very well in my tank given that I only have PC lights. Thanks anyway. Anyone else have frags they can part with?

Maybe read the posts. I said I have exactly what you were looking for. :rolleyes:

kari
08-05-2004, 04:40 AM
Buk_A_neer

You may be surprised how hardy Hydnophora can be. I suppose it depends on the species but I have noticed the encrusting type will do just fine in lower lighting conditions. Hard to kill IMO.

Buccaneer
08-05-2004, 05:11 AM
No problemo ... your call ... the frag I have is in a shady area at the bottom of a 34" deep tank ... anyone else interested in a hydnophora frag ? :razz:

Not interested in the colt or digitata I take it ?

reefphish
08-10-2004, 04:38 AM
Hey Bukaneer, Bob, offers still open?

Ive been slowly (glacially slow) setting up my tank for the past while and looking for some coral starters. been going about tanks been going about 1.5 years now and just switched to 2x96 watt pc's.. so ready for some hard corals ... or whatever.

let me know, i've got some nice yellow polyps that could be moved for a trade.

cheers!

John

Bob I
08-10-2004, 03:58 PM
Hey Bukaneer, Bob, offers still open?

Ive been slowly (glacially slow) setting up my tank for the past while and looking for some coral starters. been going about tanks been going about 1.5 years now and just switched to 2x96 watt pc's.. so ready for some hard corals ... or whatever.

let me know, i've got some nice yellow polyps that could be moved for a trade.

cheers!

John

Solboy got his stuff elsewhere, so my offer is still open. :eek:

DOO-E
08-10-2004, 06:45 PM
THe LFS here has yellow polyps green polyps and green mushrooms.

reefphish
08-11-2004, 05:37 AM
Hey Bob, thats great! Let me know when and where I can pick up any items you might have available.

best,

John