PDA

View Full Version : Anyone has problem with WP25?

milou
03-24-2014, 02:51 AM
Hi I bought 2 WP25s from Fish street last August and 1 died on me recently. I found the problem to be the adapter. The one that broke is seldom used. Good thing I have another one so I can troubleshoot the problems. Has anyone had any problems with their Jebao pumps? thanks for your input.

Tn23
03-24-2014, 02:53 AM
Ive had the pump stop working, but I took it apart and soaked it in vinegar and it started working again.

milou
03-24-2014, 03:01 AM
When the problem started, the controller would blink all 3 lights and then only 1 light blink and then the pump just stop all together. It turned out to be a faulty adapter. Hopefully it is still covered under warranty.

mrhasan
03-24-2014, 03:30 AM
When the problem started, the controller would blink all 3 lights and then only 1 light blink and then the pump just stop all together. It turned out to be a faulty adapter. Hopefully it is still covered under warranty.

Just shoot Eric am email. He is a great guy to deal with (in fact, he has a much better customer service than many North American retailer/whole seller).

The Guy
03-24-2014, 04:42 AM
Is there an easy way to get the front impeller guard off, I'm usually pretty good with that kind off thing, I find it's hard to hold all 4 tabs in at the same time, or do you twist it off, I did try and it didn't seem to want to twist either?
:frusty:

patman
03-24-2014, 05:52 AM
Is there an easy way to get the front impeller guard off, I'm usually pretty good with that kind off thing, I find it's hard to hold all 4 tabs in at the same time, or do you twist it off, I did try and it didn't seem to want to twist either?
:frusty:

You just twist it. can't remember if it was clockwise or counter-clockwise. It's actually quite easy. no holding tabs required.

intarsiabox
03-31-2014, 11:58 PM
My WP25 is 4 months old and dead already. It looks to be the adaptor that is defective. I'm waiting to see what kind of warranty I get from Krakens Reef on this thing.

Kraken
04-01-2014, 01:26 AM
My WP25 is 4 months old and dead already. It looks to be the adaptor that is defective. I'm waiting to see what kind of warranty I get from Krakens Reef on this thing.

Heyo. Just send me the defective pump and I will have a new one sent to yeah =)

intarsiabox
04-01-2014, 01:47 AM
Heyo. Just send me the defective pump and I will have a new one sent to yeah =)

I will be doing so shortly. And thank-you for a very fast response on this issue!

milou
04-01-2014, 02:58 AM
Good thing you bought domestic. For me I have to pay $10 shipping from Hongkong to get a replacement.