PDA

View Full Version : Reef Supplies Reward Points!

Reef Supplies
03-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that we have added a reward points system to our online store!

Every time you make a purchase with us you will earn a percentage of it back toward future purchases! It is our way of saying "Thank you!" You will earn Earn 1 Reward Point for every $1 you spend* (*subtotal)!

Every 150 Reward Points = to $1 redeemable towards your future purchases.

You MUST have an account to use our reward points, "anonymous" purchases will not qualify. The only way to accumulate points is to have them associated to your account. Sign in (http://www.reefsupplies.ca/online-store/login.php) or Register Here (http://www.reefsupplies.ca/online-store/register.php)

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Ray

Bugger
03-24-2014, 06:42 PM
But you have to spend 30 000 dollars just to get 200 dollars back at big als you only have to spend 5000 no offense Ray but this is nothing to get excited about.

Magickiwi
03-24-2014, 07:08 PM
You just can't do right by some people can you Ray?

If only you allowed for previous purchase points I'd be rolling in it! :) Thanks for the loyalty incentive Ray.

Seriak
03-24-2014, 07:14 PM
But you have to spend 30 000 dollars just to get 200 dollars back at big als you only have to spend 5000 no offense Ray but this is nothing to get excited about.

But if you adjust that for Big Al's prices. It's about the same. :)

Reef Supplies
03-24-2014, 07:15 PM

True, it's not much..I give you that. However, our extremely competitive pricing and best customer service in the industry is what keep's our clients coming back. The points are simply and extra added bonus :-)

You just can't do right by some people can you Ray?

If only you allowed for previous purchase points I'd be rolling in it! :) Thanks for the loyalty incentive Ray.

Very welcome.

Madreefer
03-24-2014, 07:38 PM
Haha well know you tell me. I've spent $3000 at your place in the last 8 months. :lol: I agree with your comments bout customer service and pricing. Seems odd that I'm ordering from across the country to achieve that rather than from my own province.

SteveCGY
03-24-2014, 07:40 PM

Agreed, I laughed when I first saw this.

Reef Supplies
03-24-2014, 07:52 PM
Haha well know you tell me. I've spent $3000 at your place in the last 8 months. :lol: I agree with your comments bout customer service and pricing. Seems odd that I'm ordering from across the country to achieve that rather than from my own province.

Thanks!

Agreed, I laughed when I first saw this.

Im sorry you feel that way. We do what we can while still being able to pay the bills in a very competitive and cut-throat market.

If you have any ideas that will help you not laugh us let us know. We are always open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Ray

Pike
03-24-2014, 08:16 PM
But if you adjust that for Big Al's prices. It's about the same. :)

+1
Reefsupplies has my support. Fast delivery, customer care, Good products with good pricing , How about a contest for some free stuff once in a while ? free carbon and gfo is always welcomed. just a thought

H2o2
03-24-2014, 09:37 PM
+ 2 Great service as well as quick response great packaging and when I order again instead of collect points maybe donate them to a Christmas fund or SPCA or something , Thanks Ray