PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for a Tank Builder?

frankrom
03-14-2014, 03:20 PM
Hi Guys,

Any recommendations for a tank builder in the southern ontario area???

Thanks,

Frank

Pike
03-14-2014, 04:06 PM
John from "North American Fish Breeders" he's been building tanks for decades

FishingGoalie
03-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Concept aquariums in calgary

Pike
03-14-2014, 05:19 PM
^ Thats a bit far from southern Ontario

denny_C
03-14-2014, 05:24 PM
^ Thats a bit far from southern Ontario

we ship all over canada , on the last build i sent out to ontario we were on par with miracles even with shipping included;)

we have retailers in ontario as well all over canada or an order can be placed direct to us.

cheers

denny

concept aquariums

Slyguy00
03-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Iv never heard one bad thing about concept. Havnt personally got one from them but if i was getting a new tank thats where i would go

Pike
03-14-2014, 07:59 PM
we ship all over canada , on the last build i sent out to ontario we were on par with miracles even with shipping included;)

we have retailers in ontario as well all over canada or an order can be placed direct to us.

cheers

denny

concept aquariums

Ok new member here and I haven't checked out your website yet.. And now that I did all I can say is I want one ....

denny_C
03-14-2014, 08:19 PM
Ok new member here and I haven't checked out your website yet.. And now that I did all I can say is I want one ....

no worries , we havent been around as long as some of the bigger kids in the game but we def have given them all a run for their money and the result is we are growing fast and becoming the go to guys in canada for custom aquariums and glass work.

we like to work directly with the customer from the design phase to system tune ups:)

cheers

denny