PDA

View Full Version : Tanganyikan breeders?

Willito
03-13-2014, 10:02 PM
Any reefer breeding Tanganyikans cichlids? Just putting it out there as I am looking for interesting species to fill my community tank. Alto, cyps, featherfins, xeno...

Willito
04-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Where are all the cichlid breeders? It seems to be eaier to find coral frags then it is to find tanganyikan cichlids in Calgary, wow how things have changed.

mrhasan
04-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Alberta aquatics and kijiji would be better places to look for chichlids breeders than canreef I guess.

darkreef
04-04-2014, 05:54 PM
There is a breeder that east of olds . She breeds almost every kind of them
High hill or something

FishyFishy!
04-04-2014, 06:05 PM
When I was big into Cichlids, the best place to look was Kijiji. I found a bunch of breeders that were local here in the SE.

Willito
04-04-2014, 07:28 PM
I've checked all the places you guys have mentioned for months, all that is being offered are your breads and butters, electric yellows, electric blues, etc. I remember days when I had the option to select which breeder and importer I wanted to go with and select from hundreds of species. Lately I've even gone as far as out east to Ontario and still no luck. ALL the importers I've deal with a few years back are all out of business. Looks like I might have to resort to buying from the U.S, which is a bit more of a headache.