PDA

View Full Version : Fs/ft/ spawning common clowns

Davidbugera
03-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Make me an offer they have eggs right now.got them with my carpet and have no need for breeding fish

Mahawka
03-11-2014, 08:15 PM
pm'ed

Tiansho
03-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Make me an offer they have eggs right now.got them with my carpet and have no need for breeding fish

I would buy some if they spawn

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Davidbugera
03-11-2014, 11:18 PM
I'm not interested in raising the fry. Was looking for some one else that wants to so the babies at least have a chance to survive

Baker
03-11-2014, 11:59 PM
You do know that paired clowns do this? The fry usually get consumed by the others in your tank. You dont have to raise the fry. Just sonething to consider. I also think that its kind of cruel to separate clowns from the host anenome.

Davidbugera
03-12-2014, 12:45 AM
You do know that paired clowns do this? The fry usually get consumed by the others in your tank. You dont have to raise the fry. Just sonething to consider. I also think that its kind of cruel to separate clowns from the host anenome.

First I don't want these fish didn't want then when I bought the anemone I have designers I'd rather see take it over. Second, clown fish are always looking for the bigger better host so I have a hard time believing they have emotional attachment to this as I'm sure the host the next piece of frog Spawn , torch,Kenya,colt or Greenstar Polyp it finds.
I said I'm trying to see if any one is interested in raising fry as I have a spawning pair and don't want the work.

Just a question if I wanted them do you really think I would've posted them on here

reefwars
03-12-2014, 12:54 AM
will you frag them?:P

sorry had to lol

Davidbugera
03-12-2014, 12:56 AM
will you frag them?:P

sorry had to lol

For u right in half lol

Baker
03-12-2014, 01:45 AM
First I don't want these fish didn't want then when I bought the anemone I have designers I'd rather see take it over. Second, clown fish are always looking for the bigger better host so I have a hard time believing they have emotional attachment to this as I'm sure the host the next piece of frog Spawn , torch,Kenya,colt or Greenstar Polyp it finds.
I said I'm trying to see if any one is interested in raising fry as I have a spawning pair and don't want the work.

Just a question if I wanted them do you really think I would've posted them on here

Terribly sorry buddy. Didnt mean to strike a nerve.

Davidbugera
03-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Sold allready sorry guys