PDA

View Full Version : Who deals with ehime warranty?

mrhasan
03-03-2014, 07:13 AM
I bought an ebo jager 100w on boxing day from j&l (online) last year and it seems like its not working any more. It is stuck at on position all the time. While the tank is at 79F, I cant get the heater to turn off even when the dial is at 73F.

So, must be a faulty heater. So anyone knows who deals with ehime warranty over here? Or do I have to contact ehime USA?

The Guy
03-03-2014, 07:20 AM
I would email J&L with all the Eheim heater info and see if they will do something for you.

mrhasan
03-03-2014, 07:22 AM
I would email J&L with all the Eheim heater info and see if they will do something for you.

I was thinking about doing that too. Thanks :)

ronau
03-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Can you not turn the it down any further? Some times the calibration ring is way off from the factory.

Jakegr
03-03-2014, 02:04 PM
I'd try to calibrate it first.

mrhasan
03-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Can you not turn the it down any further? Some times the calibration ring is way off from the factory.

The ring doesnt go below that.

I'd try to calibrate it first.

Thats what jl saidbtoo but I have no idea how to do that. Can you please explain me how to do that? Thanks :D

ronau
03-03-2014, 07:01 PM
If your blue ring doesn't go any further, I think you're hooped. To calibrate I just set it to what I want it to be and then when it's reached the set point, I check the temp with a thermometer I trust. I adjust the red ring to the temp I believe it is and then repeat at a couple other set points.

mrhasan
03-03-2014, 07:03 PM
If your blue ring doesn't go any further, I think you're hooped. To calibrate I just set it to what I want it to be and then when it's reached the set point, I check the temp with a thermometer I trust. I adjust the red ring to the temp I believe it is and then repeat at a couple other set points.

Ops sorry for the wrong info. I meant the red ring doesnt move all the way. I think I know what I was doing wrong. Thanks

gregzz4
03-03-2014, 07:05 PM
+1
You have to hold the blue ring with one hand, and turn the red one with your other fingernails