PDA

View Full Version : LF NudiBranch Aptasia Eating

michaelis88
02-28-2014, 09:57 AM
Like title, in greater lower mainland

paddyob
02-28-2014, 02:03 PM
Keep in mind, one will not do it. And in bigger tanks you might need a dozen or more... At $15-20/each. I bought two for my 70... Never listened to the breeders advice and never saw them again. And never solved my issue.

The breeder up here... He told me buy several. Breed them in a separate tank then add to problem tank. I can't remember his name right now, themastr or something like that. Maybe somebody remembers his name in here. I would recommend you ask questions of him, as he will give you better advice on these particular nudis than any shop will. He hobby breeds and sells bulk.

They are very small compared to other nudis.

I would say consider peppermint shrimp before these if you are not willing to buy a whole bunch.

chewie
02-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Monocus is one of the breeders on this forum. I agree with the above post, either buy a bunch or get a few and set up a breeding tank. I have been fighting aiptaisa for almost a year and a half, have tried peppermint shrimp, put ten in my 100g and they did not do anything. I have now been breeding nudies for 6 months and now have been able to add about 20 to Dt, aiptasia is finally starting to thin out. A few more months and it should be all gone.