PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Osmosis

vjvl51
07-28-2004, 06:49 PM
I am selling a brand new (still in box) Dennerle 50 gpd Reverse Osmosis unit with 2 brand new filters. If you wish, I can also include a used unit for spare parts, etc. This unit has 2 prefilters (superfine and charcoal) and a flush valve. It is designed to screw onto a tap with 3/4 thread.

I did try the used unit on our only unfiltered tap (well water) and clogged the prefilter. Rather than trying to modify this unit to connect to our piping, I decided to buy a new unit with a saddle valve.

Buyer pays the shipping. Asking $75 or I will consider trading for frags/corals.

web site - http://www.dennerle.de/ENGLISCH/e_frameset.htm click on assessories and then reverse Osmosis

DENNERLE reverse osmosis basic device 7060
Environmentally friendly
Functions without electricity and chemicals
Just requires the pressure of tap water
Very low operating costs of 1-3 Pfennigs per litre
Ready for connection. You just need a tap with a 3/4" thread. The required adaptor is included in the set
With a flush valve
Low maintenance. Only the initial filter should be replaced regularly.

Specifications:
DENNERLE reverse osmosis devices are precisely set to the ideal and tried and tested ratio of 1:4- This guarantees optimum pure water quality and the best possible service life of the membranes. Insufficient rinsing of the membranes leads to premature “blocking“ of the membranes and destroys them.

Output: 60 - 100 litres per day
Permissible operating pressure: 3 - 10 bar
Water temperature: 1 - 20 °C
Preliminary filter: superfine filter, pore width 5 µm
Flush valve: Set to a 1 : 4 ratio
Spiral wound membrane: Polyamide/Polysulfone
Retention rate in the case of drinking water at 4 bar, 10 °C: approx 95 % of the harmful substances

vjvl51
07-29-2004, 11:04 PM
Reverse Osmosis unit is sold

Thanks

Vickie