PDA

View Full Version : LF par 38 or light like it

FishingGoalie
02-25-2014, 05:04 AM
Hi
Im looking for a par 38 or a light like it for my small frag tank sextion in my sump any suggestions on lights or if you have one for sale please pm me

Thanks
Hayden

Jimmy038
02-26-2014, 06:41 PM
I got a no name brand one from china from my supplier here in BC (Seahorse Bay Aquatics), it was the light and bendable gooseneck for just shy of $100. It has multi color LED's (reds, blues, whites, etc). Must say it works great for my sump light, noticed a huge improvment from my old light as far as the macro algea growth is concerned. I use to run my old sump light 24/7 but this one I cut down to just run opposite hours to the main tank since everything was growing so much in the sump.

FishingGoalie
02-27-2014, 03:22 AM
I got a no name brand one from china from my supplier here in BC (Seahorse Bay Aquatics), it was the light and bendable gooseneck for just shy of $100. It has multi color LED's (reds, blues, whites, etc). Must say it works great for my sump light, noticed a huge improvment from my old light as far as the macro algea growth is concerned. I use to run my old sump light 24/7 but this one I cut down to just run opposite hours to the main tank since everything was growing so much in the sump.

Ok do you know by any chance the name of it?

Jimmy038
02-27-2014, 09:34 PM
I don't recall seeing a name on it but if you fire Seahorse bay aquatics(ask for Karla) a email or call them I'm sure they can either ship you one or tell you what they ordered.

FishingGoalie
02-27-2014, 10:04 PM
I don't recall seeing a name on it but if you fire Seahorse bay aquatics(ask for Karla) a email or call them I'm sure they can either ship you one or tell you what they ordered.

Ok thank you