PDA

View Full Version : Live rock & crushed coral. Must go (Vancouver [Port Moo

DougTheSlug
07-26-2004, 06:02 PM
Tank sprouted a leak. Live rock and crushed coral must go now. Pickup only.

Live rock is a mix of Vanuatu, Fiji and Tonga. I've since forgotten exactly how much was in there, it's been years. At least 30 pounds, could be as much as 45 or 50 pounds. Enough to fill a rubbermaid container about 2/3 just stacked in. (16"x16"x22" rubbermaid container)

Tank leaked a few days ago. Live rock has plenty of corralline on some pieces, but has been sitting in the container with no circulation since being taken down.

around 40-50 lbs of crushed coral. (almost enough to fill a red sea salt bucket)

Also, whoever takes the live rock is free to take the tank as well if they wish to reseal it. I do not know where the leak is.

Willing to sell cheap, asap. preferrably all to one person for simplicity. I just want it out of here! email me at doug@dougtheslug.ca if you have any questions.

DougTheSlug
07-27-2004, 01:11 AM
well, i've gotten a bunch of emails, and instead of replying to each one individually, since they're all asking the same question...

i figure 2-3$ a pound is fine. i might be able to get more, but i'd like it out. using a reminder from one person, i have fired some powerheads into the bucket (stupid me)

anyways, assuming about 40 lbs, i'll ask 100$ for the whole thing. crushed coral (with redsea bucket) and all the liverock. (without the container, you will need to bring your own container for it)

the tank for those who are interested, is a [leaking] 40 gallon hagen tank. 36x18x15. (free to the person who buys all the liverock if they want it)

as a note, i am heading back out after supper, and will be able to catch more replies later tonight when i get back. pickup in the mornings is best for me.

props
07-27-2004, 03:36 AM
check pm pls

DougTheSlug
07-27-2004, 06:44 AM
well, i've gotten a bunch of replies. i'm trying to be as fair as possible and dealing with people first come first serve. i will post when i sell it, so as not to leave you guys hanging. thanks!

DougTheSlug
07-27-2004, 06:22 PM
it's all gone! thanks a bunch guys!