PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Valentines Day so far....

halwake
02-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Got up this morning and was watching my tank and feeding everyone. Noticed one of my pair of Black Ice Clowns was missing. The other guy was swimming around lost. Pulled the canopy off to see if she was in the overflow. Nope. Looked in the back and there she was dead. What a **** off... With the canopy there was only a small area in the back to jump out and she was able to find it.To top it off as I checked the overflow I found one small Aiptasia. Thanks Big Als Edmonton. Bought some cheato and had it in the overflow until the fuge was ready. Nuked him several times with straight vinegar, sucked up what I could then applied salt several times with my finger to where it was attached, sucked up what I could and scrubbed the pipe it was attached to. No aiptasia anywhere else ever, but have added a few real pepermint shrimp to be safe. Anyone know a good supplier of nice Black Ice Clowns?

tlhood
02-14-2014, 11:03 PM
Sorry to hear about your clown =[

halwake
02-14-2014, 11:58 PM
Thanks, stuff like that is very upsetting, especially when the other little guy is swimming around wondering what happened to his girlfriend... They were fine for months.