PDA

View Full Version : LF Crocea Clam

Newbie Fish
02-13-2014, 06:09 PM
J and L, King Ed's are out. Anyone have one for sale, or have they seen one?

Ryanerickson
02-14-2014, 12:03 AM
Good luck they rarely come in. no one in bc has them as far a I know right now I have a few but not selling any.

Newbie Fish
02-14-2014, 12:56 AM
Brutal. Not one year ago every store had tons. Now that I finally get my LEDs, there are none to be had :(

ronau
02-14-2014, 01:00 AM
There was a crocea available here in Calgary not long ago and they were asking $100.

A shipment of Ultra Maximas are due to arrive in Calgary tomorrow and they're priced at $299.

MMAX
02-14-2014, 12:02 PM
There was a crocea available here in Calgary not long ago and they were asking $100.

A shipment of Ultra Maximas are due to arrive in Calgary tomorrow and they're priced at $299.

Unreal...that's almost 3 times as much as ultras were worth not too long ago.

ronau
02-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Unreal...that's almost 3 times as much as ultras were worth not too long ago.

Wait till the Red Sea Maximas come in, they haven't been available for a while so I expect they'll be asking even more.

tlhood
02-14-2014, 06:52 PM
It's harder to get them imported now, so the extra hassle = extra $$$. I want to get one, but I am not at the point where I want to blow 300$ on it.

reefwars
02-14-2014, 07:42 PM
Wait till the Red Sea Maximas come in, they haven't been available for a while so I expect they'll be asking even more.

actually the red sea clams should come in a bit cheaper:)

yes the supply is low and the prices are high simply because of regulations put into effect regarding importing clams into canada.

ive been trying to figure out how long the rule is in effect for and the answer i got is it wont be lifted anytime soon lol

clam prices will be high for quite some time , for those who dont have an lfs who will pay the new prices will end up doing without unfortunately

cheers

denny