PDA

View Full Version : Posting Pictures

FishingGoalie
01-29-2014, 11:59 PM
Hi
I am a new member and was wondering how you post pictures i tried searching the threads and i cant seem to find anything if someone could help me out that would be great.

Thanks
Hayden

Slyguy00
01-30-2014, 12:08 AM
You need to get a photo bucket account or another site like that, where you can upload your pictures. Then you just get a link from your picture that you post to the thread. Its a lot easier than trying to use the one on this site.

FishingGoalie
01-30-2014, 12:11 AM
You need to get a photo bucket account or another site like that, where you can upload your pictures. Then you just get a link from your picture that you post to the thread. Its a lot easier than trying to use the one on this site.

Ok Thank you

ensquire
01-30-2014, 04:44 AM
I found this post explained it rather well

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70155

FishingGoalie
01-30-2014, 04:50 AM
Thanks! I figured it out after I posted that. I posted some photos on my new tank build page. thanks again!

HaZRaTTy
01-30-2014, 06:40 AM
Thanks! I figured it out after I posted that. I posted some photos on my new tank build page. thanks again!

There is an easier way to bounce around with imageshack, dropbox, or whatever other site you want. You most likely are a member of a site that does the exact same thing. +++++Facebook++++++

Upload picture as "Only Me" Then you can only see it... Right click your picture and press "Copy IMG URL" .. Waaalaa.. click that little picture icon at the top of this text screen and paste.