PDA

View Full Version : ATI T5/LED Fixture

Steve...
01-25-2014, 03:27 AM
Hi Guys,

Just ordered an ATI T5/LED fixture for my six foot long tank from Matt at Concepts today. Could anyone give me some feedback on this fixture? It looks really good and the colour spectrum looks very close to a MH.

gqlmao
01-25-2014, 03:35 AM
I love mine, only have just the T5s though. I have had it for a month and my SPS love it. I am seeing a lot of good responses, as for color spectrum I don't know what you are aiming for but I like mine around 20k, 6 blues, 1 white and 1 purple gives me a very nice blue spectrum. The light is very uniform and it looks great from far away, no shimmer though :P Those Leds are going pack a nice punch :) Did you get a 4 or 8 bulb.

Steve...
01-25-2014, 03:39 AM
I love mine, only have just the T5s though. I have had it for a month and my SPS love it. I am seeing a lot of good responses, as for color spectrum I don't know what you are aiming for but I like mine around 20k, 6 blues, 1 white and 1 purple gives me a very nice blue spectrum. The light is very uniform and it looks great from far away, no shimmer though :P Those Leds are going pack a nice punch :) Did you get a 4 or 8 bulb.

I picked up the 4 bulb fixture, the units are pretty pricy but hope they are worth it!