PDA

View Full Version : RIP My Naso Tang

The Guy
01-24-2014, 05:32 AM
Came home to find my Naso tang as the main course for my clean up crew.
Last night he was swimming, active & eating well. All my water parameters are good and everyone else is fine tonight. His only large tank mates are a Yellow and Kole tang, long nose hawk fish, coral beauty all the rest are clowns,damsel,chromis and some bottom fish. Has anyone else had this happen for no apparent reason or should I be overly concerned. :sad:

Madreefer
01-24-2014, 05:47 AM
That sucks Laurie. Sorry to hear.
It is better to see that rather than watch your fish slowly deteriorate and die. Leaves you wondering but at least it's quick I guess. :sad:

The Guy
01-24-2014, 06:07 AM
That sucks Laurie. Sorry to hear.
It is better to see that rather than watch your fish slowly deteriorate and die. Leaves you wondering but at least it's quick I guess. :sad:
I don't think I'll get another my tank is 90 g so I'll just have the Kole and the Yellow and go with some other species.

Slyguy00
01-24-2014, 06:31 AM
My naso just randomly died out of nowhere to. My yellow tang did the same thing few months back, all water perameters are perfect. Just luck of the draw I think.

Magickiwi
01-24-2014, 05:04 PM
I just bought a 3" one yesterday and my yellow tang is being a pr*ck. I made an isolation cage out of egg crate but now I have to catch one of them!