PDA

View Full Version : RO/DI 75GPD Unit for Sale - Only used for 1 day - $100

S0K
01-21-2014, 07:17 PM
Mikro Omega Portable 3 Stage RO/DI Reef Aquarium Filter System with 75 GPD Membrane

- 3 Stage Portable RO/DI System with Garden Hose Adapter and Capillary Flow Restrictor
- In-line activated carbon filter, 75 GPD TFC membrane, and in-line DI filter
- Provides 99.9% effective contaminate removal
- Ideal for small reef aquariums or someone who needs DI quality water on the go!
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee! 1 year warranty! Standard size filters last one year

Product Description
This 3 stage aquarium and drinking water system designed for those who want high quality water in a compact size...it only measures 14"x6"x6". Featuring three stages of filtration, this system is ideal for apartments, cabins, campers, and people on the go. This system can be taken anywhere that you need pure water and can be used on the go. The system can deliver up to 75 gallons for pure water a day...or 2 gallons per hour. (This is under ideal conditions with low contaminate levels and with 70-80 PSI. Actual production will typically be less.).

The Reverse Osmosis membrane lasts an average of 2 to 4 years and the carbon and DI filter should be changed annually. The unit comes complete with an in-line carbon filter, a 75 GPD TFC (Thin Film Composite) RO membrane, in-line DI filter, capillary flow restrictor, and garden hose adaptor. Also included are 5 feet of each color tubing (red for supply water, yellow for waste water, and blue clean water...15 total feet of tubing), and instructions. System utilizes quick connect fittings to make replacing filters quick and simple. Our systems are quality made in the using NSF certified components, so high quality is assured. Top that off with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and a 1 year warranty and you get one of the best systems available!

----------------------------------------
Price is $100 firm. Thanks for looking!

S0K
01-23-2014, 12:41 AM
Bump!

S0K
01-25-2014, 08:16 PM
Bump take it for $90

S0K
01-31-2014, 10:09 PM
Bump

Slyguy00
01-31-2014, 10:10 PM
dude i pm you, and you didn't reply

S0K
01-31-2014, 10:39 PM
dude i pm you, and you didn't reply

Seriously? I'm sorry maybe I don't know how to check pm's lol...I'll find out now

S0K
02-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Sold