View Full Version : calgary group buy for highend zoanthids

01-21-2014, 05:46 PM
figured i would post this thread here in case any towns close by calgary want to join in , all info is in the thread if any questions just email or pm me for info.

thread here: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=103952

01-21-2014, 11:21 PM
anyone want to step up and offer to pick up corals for the edmonton orders , im sure we can work out as a group to cover gas etc.

post here if you can do it or email myself:)

seems to be quite a few e-towners invoved:)

02-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Just inquiring with the edmontonians that are in on this buy.....is anyone willing to pick up others orders if they're going down?

02-06-2014, 06:47 AM
I might be interested in doing the pick up depending on day of arrival and pitch on gas from everyone in Edmonton group

02-07-2014, 10:10 PM
for those of you in edmonton who are interested in ordering please post here and maybe we can find someone who will do the drive down , the offer coral -explosion offered seems pretty fair so maybe we can start there?:)

ill be sending orders in on the 15th to the company, i expect them back shortly after that to find out if everything we ordered is in stock in the numbers we want them. once thats settled and payment is made we can figure out the ship date.

once we have inventory logged we can settle for a delivery date .

right now we dont have a set date in mind so whoever does the pickup for edmonton i will work with you and our group to figure out a day that works good for everyone:) we should be able to come up with something tht works for everyone:)

any questions please pm or email me


02-14-2014, 08:52 PM
tomorrows final cut off , as it is right now no one has made solid plans to pick up corals in calgary but a few lists have been sent , unless someone pm's me and says they are coming to pick up their order i can not include it in my submissions for tomorrow, holding orders for people while they find a day to come down is not an option so this needs to be figured out prior to ordering.

ill let you guys figure it all out but tomorrows the deadline to have your orders in:)