PDA

View Full Version : LF: Xenia, Anthelia, etc

BubblesUp
01-21-2014, 02:38 AM
Newbe here. Fresh tank, cycled, with only a few hermit crabs and snails. I'm fond of Pulsing Xenia and Anthelia but open to any other suggestions that is either free or reasonably priced. I'm in downtown Vancouver but can travel. I was at J&L earlier today but they haven't unpacked their leathers yet. thanks! :biggrin:

GoFish
01-21-2014, 03:17 AM
I have a Xenia available in North Van. I've been told its a rare color.And it comes mounted on a nice little flat bottom rock with ball tip Anemones and baby feather dusters
Pm if you're interested and i"ll give you my #

Baldy
01-22-2014, 03:50 AM
just from personal experience, be careful with anthelia. i have some that hitch hiked in on my LR and it spreads like an uncontrollable weed.

BubblesUp
01-22-2014, 04:24 AM
Thanks Baldy. I had a chance to see how it can be robust tonight. I'll keep an eye on it to ensure it doesn't get outta hand.

The Anthelia looks great! Thanks Vancity! :thumb:

GoFish
01-22-2014, 04:41 AM
No worries, best of luck in your new saltwater adventure :smile:

Claudia
01-22-2014, 06:32 AM
I love Anthelias and Cloves :)

Baldy
01-22-2014, 03:08 PM
I agree they look incredible, if only they would stay on the glass where it's easy to cut it down when needed Lol. Im done hijacking your thread now. Best of luck!

Claudia
01-22-2014, 03:35 PM
I agree they look incredible, if only they would stay on the glass where it's easy to cut it down when needed Lol. Im done hijacking your thread now. Best of luck!

I keep them in one small rock so they dont go over the whole tank lol