PDA

View Full Version : LS Available Saturday

Beverly
07-20-2004, 01:08 PM
We're going to be taking down our 72g on Saturday morning. It has about 3.5" of SWC aragonite sandbed that we no longer need. Will trade sandbed for help moving tanks at 11:00 am. If you want some of the sandbed or are able to help moving the old tank and stand and replacing with the new ones, please PM me with your phone number so I can confirm who is coming.

PFisher
07-20-2004, 04:10 PM
Beverly,

If you end up having to change your move to next weekend, let me know. Otherwise, I am afraid that I will have to back out. I have to go to Red Deer for the weekend.

Sorry.

Patrick

kuatto
07-20-2004, 04:12 PM
Sent you a pm

Beverly
07-20-2004, 04:59 PM
Looks like Saturday morning isn't good for anybody :sad:

How about an evening this week at about 6:30? Which nights are any of you available?

Quinn
07-20-2004, 05:07 PM
Bev I would like to help but I am rafting on Saturday and working on Sunday. ~6:30 on any weekday night pretty much works for me.

Beverly
07-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Thanks, Quinn :smile: Jim is available Tue (tonight), Wed and Thur this week. Patrick is available only on Wed, so how about Wed (tomorrow) at 6:30 for everyone?

kuatto
07-20-2004, 06:00 PM
I'll be there :biggrin:

mr_alberta
07-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Hi Bev,

Did you still want me to come over on Saturday or...?

Beverly
07-20-2004, 06:37 PM
Did you still want me to come over on Saturday or...?

Not Saturday anymore because not enough people could come. :confused: Can you make it Wed (tomorrow) evening at 6:30? How much sand did you want? There's LOTS. If you can't make it Wed and still want sand, can you drop off some pails tonight and I can save the sand for you?

Beverly
07-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Okay, for 6:30 Wed, we have the required number of bodies to move the tanks, HOORAAAAAAAY, and take the sand, HOORAAAAAYYYY:

- Jim
- Patrick
- Harvey
- John
- possibly Keith

Anybody else need sand? There is lots of it.

muck
07-22-2004, 06:57 AM
Bev,

How did the change over go??
Would have liked to lend a hand, but just didn't work out tonight... :frown:

Beverly
07-22-2004, 01:31 PM
Ryan,

The tank move went well :cool: Keith was able to make it in from Drayton Valley and he took home the 72g and 28g bowfronts as planned.

Thanks to Patrick for the mushroom frags, and thanks to the crazy tank moving crew of Wayne, Jim, John, Keith and DH Chris :smile: Without you guys this thing would never have gotten off the ground, pun intended :mrgreen:

The huge task of aquascaping the 120g looms ahead of me this morning. I'm a little freaked :eek: So much room in the tank, so much rock, so many soft corals that need the right placement :eek: :eek: At least we got all the NSW in the tank last night :biggrin:

muck
07-22-2004, 02:16 PM
The huge task of aquascaping the 120g looms ahead of me this morning. I'm a little freaked :eek:
This is the fun part is it not?? :mrgreen:

Make sure you post a few pictures of the final product. :cool:

Cheers

Beverly
07-22-2004, 02:21 PM
The huge task of aquascaping the 120g looms ahead of me this morning. I'm a little freaked :eek:
This is the fun part is it not?? :mrgreen:

In a smaller tank with less rock it's definitely the fun part. But it's been awhile since I had such a large space to deal with :eek: Plus, I"ve got to stand on a chair to get to the back and bottom of the tank, which means a little too much up and down for these old tired bones :razz:

kuatto
07-22-2004, 02:22 PM
oooooooooh....my back :frown:I'm having trouble typing this because I'm bed ridden with pain,ooooh.... :razz:
Hey! Just because someone is "different",doesn't make them crazy :silly:

PS:I left that frag with "My name" on it in your tank :mrgreen:

Beverly
07-22-2004, 02:31 PM
No, no, no, Jim :rolleyes: The frags have MY name on them :mrgreen: Unless we can come up with a fair trade on some zoos, that is :biggrin:

Maybe you guys aren't crazy. Maybe you were just guys being guys excited about all the cool reef stuff we got talking about :mrgreen:

Say, how did you all like the BB look to the 37g and the 67g?

Thanks again for your help. Very much appreciated :smile:

kuatto
07-22-2004, 02:48 PM
I really like the look of the 2 tanks.All the corals and the way you have things set up make up for being bare bottom.