PDA

View Full Version : SPS Clear Out!

04V10
01-13-2014, 04:38 PM
Hey guys,

The bluish yellow birds nest is now gone. I would like to sell off the remaining sps. Here's what I've got. You can see them from the previous photos. Oh and btw the green stag that you see with the whitened part mid way up, it is not rtn or anything. Since that photo, about 12 new shoots have been growing from that spot. A second spot has started as well.

Green stag: $50 for an extremely large piece of it. I will have 2 pieces. Will have to be broken into 2 pieces and not kept whole as I can't get it out of the tank due to the way it has grown (too wide now).

Blue acro on top: $100, by far my favourite. Saved it from big ALS when it was about 2" and brown. Now beautiful blue and encrusting the rock it is on, plus has grown out of the water, around 7" tall.

Red milli colony: $50.

Green monti frag: $15 for a rather large piece and $10 for the 2 smaller pieces I will have.

I make it to Edmonton quite frequently. I can also arrange to Calgary every so often. I am open to offers as well.

Here's a link to my other old thread with photos. I would post photos, but I am on my mobile right now. http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102501

RomaFan
01-13-2014, 05:51 PM
When is your next trip to edmonton ?

04V10
01-13-2014, 07:21 PM
I will be passing through on the 26th. Heading to Calgary. So I can deliver to two places.