PDA

View Full Version : to damn cool

Zerandise
07-17-2004, 08:18 PM
I just spent the last 45 minutes with my head pressed to the glass.

Its amazing. Not having fish was the smartest thing i have ever done. The life that pops out EVERY day.

First today it was this little tan *slug* that i have seen once before. I cant get a good look at him as he is always in the deepest shadows. No clue what he is and have not seen him well enough to even guess. Then "Big Daddy" came crawling out. He is my big Brist0l worm. He is 8+ inchs and shimmers like a rainbow. He is great to watch sliding in and out of the rocks. Lastly I found two new guys today. One looked like a mutant pod. Like two of them pasted together at the bum. It chased out another slug like thing that looked round with a brown table skirt. No way it was a slug as it was fast as hell. The devil pod chased it about 2 inchs from its home tunnle. The thing sat in the shadows waiting. As i waited for the devid pod to return here comes big daddy again slding out of its hole. Must have scared him off.

Anyway after my ramble. I just wanted to say Reef is the only way to go. The past 6 months fish free has let see the coolest things come alive!!!!

Thanks to all those that said go slow and read for a year or so first!

Azilla
07-17-2004, 10:24 PM
Yes i love watching mine at night is the best. Last night i found what looks like to be a Scallop about the size of a quarter i know i have a crab in there somewhere a fuzzy one but i never see him i just saw him in a hole

Richer
07-17-2004, 11:32 PM
I agree, I spend a good portion of every night looking at my tank... I just find a bunch of little baby mushrooms on one of my tonga branches today :mrgreen: . Maybe I shouldn't get fish after all =)

-Richer