12-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Bump

hfp75
12-22-2013, 04:30 PM
going to calgary anytime soon?

Bill
12-24-2013, 01:03 AM
Hi Doug,

Thanks for giving me the tour of your operation - it was pretty impressive. And thanks for the clowns and gobies, they're all doing very well. These are by far the healthiest that I have seen in the hobby for some time.

To anyone interested in learning about clownfish and goby breeding in captivity, I highly recommend stopping by Doug's place. The attention to detail and the differences in colors and patterns that can be obtained by selectively breeding different designer clown species is truly impressive.

Please let me know when some of those designer clowns are ready.

Doug's fish
12-24-2013, 05:22 PM
Hi Doug,

Thanks for giving me the tour of your operation - it was pretty impressive. And thanks for the clowns and gobies, they're all doing very well. These are by far the healthiest that I have seen in the hobby for some time.

To anyone interested in learning about clownfish and goby breeding in captivity, I highly recommend stopping by Doug's place. The attention to detail and the differences in colors and patterns that can be obtained by selectively breeding different designer clown species is truly impressive.

Please let me know when some of those designer clowns are ready.

Hello Bill,
It was great to meet you and thanks for all the nice remarks.
Will keep your name on file for when designer clowns are ready.
Thank-you so much
Doug

fragman101
12-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Very nice guy to deal with.
he is willing to teach you all he know s about breeding, or if you just have a problem that he can help you with.
This man is in the hobbie to share and have fun, not for the $$$$
I wish there was more people like him who give back to the hobbie
As for the fish hes breeding clowns and neon goby ,very healthy,parasite free.
You are not going to find healther fish anywhere in the city.
VENDERS WATCH OUT Doug has some "out of this world" awesome breeds of clown fish.Once all start breeding Doug will be the one all come to to get rare breeds of clowns, and other fish.
thanks Doug for taking the time to show me your operation.i got some beautiful fish to add to my aquarium. He would love if anyone else want to come see him.

Roninkenshin
12-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Very nice guy to deal with.
he is willing to teach you all he know s about breeding, or if you just have a problem that he can help you with.
This man is in the hobbie to share and have fun, not for the $$$$
I wish there was more people like him who give back to the hobbie
As for the fish hes breeding clowns and neon goby ,very healthy,parasite free.
You are not going to find healther fish anywhere in the city.
VENDERS WATCH OUT Doug has some "out of this world" awesome breeds of clown fish.Once all start breeding Doug will be the one all come to to get rare breeds of clowns, and other fish.
thanks Doug for taking the time to show me your operation.i got some beautiful fish to add to my aquarium. He would love if anyone else want to come see him.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Doug is the person to see if you want healthy clowns and gobies. Can't wait for the designer clowns when Doug has them ready. Being locally bred acclimation was a non issue. Keep in touch Doug and thanks for the clowns. Will get more buddies to come over and buy more fishies. Quite the eye opener:crazyeye:

Doug's fish
12-26-2013, 12:18 AM
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for showing interest in captive breeding, the fish you purchased and the nice words you all have to say. It was /is great to meet so many other marine hobbyist.
Thanks again
Doug
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Years.:lol:

Doug's fish
12-29-2013, 09:34 PM
Bump

BlueTang<3
12-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Pm

Claudia
12-29-2013, 11:23 PM
Aww man why can't anyone be in bc

My thoughts exactly :cry:

Doug's fish
12-31-2013, 09:11 PM
Bump:biggrin:

SoloSK71
12-31-2013, 10:24 PM
I really want some of the goby's but am in Calgary ... :(

Charles

Doug's fish
01-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Bump :lol:

mark
02-24-2014, 06:52 PM
any chance getting into Banggai Cardinals?

dotsfriend
02-25-2014, 12:30 PM
PM'd

bonez
04-23-2014, 01:49 AM
PM'd