PDA

View Full Version : Cyclopeze

Magickiwi
12-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi! I can't seem to find the answer on the net so I'm posing my question to you guys.

Are you aware of a place that a person can buy bulk cyclopeze or at least cyclopeze packaged on its own? PE sells the twin packs with cyclo bundled with mysis but I don't seem to use as much mysis as I do cyclo so it is starting to pile up.

I'd like to buy it by the brick like you can with mysis and brine shrimp if I can.

mrhasan
12-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Hi! I can't seem to find the answer on the net so I'm posing my question to you guys.

Are you aware of a place that a person can buy bulk cyclopeze or at least cyclopeze packaged on its own? PE sells the twin packs with cyclo bundled with mysis but I don't seem to use as much mysis as I do cyclo so it is starting to pile up.

I'd like to buy it by the brick like you can with mysis and brine shrimp if I can.

I don't think you can get anything other than the twin pack. Dry cyclo is there though. Same problem here, mysis goes down the garbage but not that I have a trigger who chomps on mysis like crazy, my mysis are getting used up.

ashr
12-12-2013, 08:55 PM
I have also looked to find this on my own but with no luck :(

ashr
12-12-2013, 09:15 PM
I did find this..

http://www.jlaquatics.com/product/fd-aclf03/Argent+Frozen+Cyclop-eeze+Fish+Food+-+30+Gram.html

hillbillyreefer
12-13-2013, 12:42 AM
I did find this..

http://www.jlaquatics.com/product/fd-aclf03/Argent+Frozen+Cyclop-eeze+Fish+Food+-+30+Gram.html

I use that stuff, scrape a bit off the end and mix it in with my other foods.

Albertareefer51
12-13-2013, 02:40 AM
Wai's has the bricks that is in the above pic...I do the same and just add some into there food:)

hfp75
01-07-2014, 01:30 AM
Wai's has the bricks that is in the above pic...I do the same and just add some into there food:)

Wai's has what you are looking for.... I just hold the frozen bar over a powerhead and when I am happy with the results it goes back in a freezer bag.....

nerdz
01-07-2014, 02:21 AM
Apparently that company has gone under... I use to buy the bars of frozen stuff like that link, but they are now unavailable.
The main guy at JLs , Jeff?, told me its done...