PDA

View Full Version : I'm wanting to build/buy a starfire tank, coast to coast over flow, and oak stand

lordoftheswarms
12-11-2013, 04:18 AM
I'm going to give it a second try at starting in this hobby.

I'm wanting to build or buy a starfire tank with coast to coast over flow, and oak stand.

I have 10 mm glass at work for the rest of the tank, and all the tools, I just need the starfire glass, and the black glass with baffles.

Any ideas where I would find this? I've been trying to get a guy at work to call the glass company and ask them, but he still hasn't made the phone call a week later.

The Grizz
12-11-2013, 04:23 AM
Call Neil Wilson Glass Product, he will hook you up. Tell him Grizz sent you.

lordoftheswarms
12-11-2013, 05:43 AM
Thanks Greg, I will do that.

HaZRaTTy
12-11-2013, 06:40 AM
If you're just getting the glass go try aqua giant I hear it's the cheapest for glass

The Grizz
12-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Thanks Greg, I will do that.

Have we meet? just wondering cause you knew my name?

If you're just getting the glass go try aqua giant I hear it's the cheapest for glass

See a tank just recently done there and the glass quality was less then ok, was getting fixed by someone else.

lordoftheswarms
12-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Have we meet? just wondering cause you knew my name?

On my first attempt at getting into the hobby you were one of the people I approached here on Canreef about a tank. Timing wasn't quite right, so here I am trying again.

The Grizz
12-11-2013, 02:45 PM
On my first attempt at getting into the hobby you were one of the people I approached here on Canreef about a tank. Timing wasn't quite right, so here I am trying again.

Ah thats right, well good luck.