PDA

View Full Version : Wow.. Germany has some nice reef stores..

ashr
12-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Found this video of a German LFS.. Wow..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC0aXnKQY-E

LoJack
12-10-2013, 09:54 PM
wow … blows everything I've seen in person out of the water

mrhasan
12-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Well...honestly....Europeans don't ask too much questions like north american reefers do. They just follow whatever works for them and you can see the results and happens to use many "snake oils" :razz:

Timbits
12-11-2013, 04:01 AM
Wow, thanks for that. Amazing!

Taipan
12-15-2013, 04:05 AM
Thanks for sharing that video. Awesome. :biggrin: I've found that European LFS - particularly German LFS really are "museum" exhibits of sorts. Korallen/Coral husbandry is taken to a whole new level of passion and science.

I've spent many of my pre and post Oktoberfest itinerary visting various LFS in the past. This LFS store was definitely one of the standouts.

The "Triton Method of Filtration" is based on this LFS's (Triton Korallen/Triton Reef) methods and experimentation for Coral husbandry. Well beyond my body of knowledge. You can perform an online search and decide which side of the fence you sit on.

ashr
12-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Thanks for sharing that video. Awesome. :biggrin: I've found that European LFS - particularly German LFS really are "museum" exhibits of sorts. Korallen/Coral husbandry is taken to a whole new level of passion and science.

I've spent many of my pre and post Oktoberfest itinerary visting various LFS in the past. This LFS store was definitely one of the standouts.

The "Triton Method of Filtration" is based on this LFS's (Triton Korallen/Triton Reef) methods and experimentation for Coral husbandry. Well beyond my body of knowledge. You can perform an online search and decide which side of the fence you sit on.

That is awesome!! Thanks for the info !!