PDA

View Full Version : LF: 28" (give or take) long sump, & 24" or close cube tank - Lowemainland/MidIsland

Coasting
12-06-2013, 01:09 AM
I want to upgrade my sump, currently a 20gal, but the stand makes finding something larger stupidly difficult.
I can fit something approx. 28"x14"... Now these measurements were given to me by family so I don't know if their correct, will have to check myself when I get back. don't think I can go much higher then whats in there now which is a standard 20 (24x12x16). May be able to fit a standard 29gal but I worry about the height as it would sit a few inches higher to fit that length....
I'm thinking I may have to get something custom made, and for that price, upgrading a sump is not worth it. Figured id see if anyone has anything out there that's just an odd size.

Also looking to replace my goldfish tank with something larger, however I don't have the room for anything larger then 24", apparently tanks are all ready taking over the house... Their currently in a 24" 30gal bowfront. Would love a 24" 60gal cube.
So since its for Goldies... Drilled/undrilled, not worried about past meds, I can re-seal if need be, etc... Just want to give the poor guys more room since I'm never around to do the water changes they need.

PM with prices/pics/specs of what you have, Thanks.

Coasting
12-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Gotta be some more cube-ish tanks floating around out there :mrgreen:
(Would prefer it have a trim on it so I can put a lid/cover, but I think my light will work with out...)
The $3 fancy goldfish need some luvin too!
Honestly doesn't have to be anything special. Just wanna get my 3 more room in the limited space I have. With/with out stand, sump/no sump, whatever!
Not in a huge rush as I wont be back in Poco until the 22nd, but in the meantime im in Island Land....

Bump for a 1 eyed goldie!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/Lolaandthecrowd/GoldfishUpdate057.jpg

Coasting
12-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Bump
Still looking for goldfish tank options.
Something close or similar to a 24" cube :)
Van Island or the Mainland.

Coasting
12-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Bump
Still looking

Coasting
12-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Bump
45-60gal 24" or so cube or pentagon corner tank. Just no bowfronts.... Im sick of them.

Coasting
12-15-2013, 10:06 PM
Bump!
Lower mainland only!