PDA

View Full Version : No better way to spend a day off than filling a Frag Rack!

LoJack
12-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Just figured I'm done fragging now … and bored, so I'd share a pic lol

I decided to cut a few corals today. I was mostly just going into the tank to cut 1 frag … and then got cut happy and chopped up about 20 frags lol.

Wife isn't too impressed, it smells like low tide in our house right now

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u58/LoJack29/IMG_7475_zps1e5c61ee.jpg (http://s165.photobucket.com/user/LoJack29/media/IMG_7475_zps1e5c61ee.jpg.html)

Doug
12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Oh nice. I will be by this afternoon to pick the tray up......:lol:

So where do you sell. Have any local buyers? I always had to take my stuff to Winnipeg to trade. But should be better there now.

LoJack
12-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Oh nice. I will be by this afternoon to pick the tray up......:lol:

So where do you sell. Have any local buyers? I always had to take my stuff to Winnipeg to trade. But should be better there now.

Nope, still gotta take it down south if you want to sell it.

I have two buddies in town with tanks … but if the frags go there, no dollars come back haha.

I usually just set something up with one of the store owners I'm close with. I bring all my frags to him for store credit more often than not. I'd probably be able to sell my frags for a lot more individually … however this is just so much more convenient.

gatzke
12-03-2013, 10:13 PM
LoJack. Where bouts in manitoba are you located.

LoJack
12-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Thompson. About 760 km north of Brandon lol

Doug
12-03-2013, 10:25 PM
LoJack. Where bouts in manitoba are you located.

C,mon, its only an 8.5 hr drive. Just whip up there and get some. :D You could try the bus. Its the lay over in Winnipeg that scars me.

I bused all my stuff from Winnipeg, overnight. But thats also when the driver would keep it inside for a bit more. Dont think they do that anymore.

gatzke
12-03-2013, 11:21 PM
I would rather just get frags shipped to me it's honestly the cheapest way to get coral. And about 90% of all the coral lives. So I would say its worth it.

Doug
12-03-2013, 11:57 PM
When I come back to Brandon , I will bring you a bunch. Have you seen what Mike has to sell or trade