PDA

View Full Version : looking for equipment for a 85g

DEAD_BY_DAWN
07-12-2004, 06:33 AM
if you are selling anything ,filters ,powerheads etc etc that are suited for a 85g + tank pm me what you have + cost if i need that item i will mail you back asap,cost is a issue for me please keep this in mind thanks,and tank will starting to be setup in aug .

DEAD_BY_DAWN
07-13-2004, 04:51 AM
just thought i should mention this is a fish only tank .

psuedo
07-13-2004, 05:13 AM
If cost is an issue, then you are in the wrong hobby. In this hobby you have to be prepared to spend money.

DEAD_BY_DAWN
07-13-2004, 08:03 AM
If cost is an issue, then you are in the wrong hobby. In this hobby you have to be prepared to spend money yes it is posssible to keep costs down in this hobby take my reef tank i havent spent 1000s on fancy equipment but was able to setup what i think atleast is a good looking and more importantly health enviroment with all the the corals and fish are doing great,the reason for my post was to ask if anyone is selling equipment they no longer use or want for less than it would cost me to purchase in a pet store,but thanks for the advice :)

DEAD_BY_DAWN
07-13-2004, 10:54 PM
ok ive got the sand + lights now looking for a a few big power heads and maybe a filter of some sort.

DEAD_BY_DAWN
07-15-2004, 02:07 AM
bump anyone have a stand for a 85 let me know thanks.