PDA

View Full Version : LF: 1.5L Zeovit reactor(Edmonton)

reefme
11-22-2013, 02:25 PM
If you have one and not using it. Please PM me with price and model.

Thank you.

reefme
11-23-2013, 03:39 AM
ttt

Phil
11-23-2013, 04:02 AM
Why don't u try to post it in the buy and sell section?

mrhasan
11-23-2013, 05:33 AM
Your 150 gallon tank will eventually need 1.5lt of zeovit media once the zeovit is established which will result in the reactor to be full (your tank will have to start with 1lt at first). Remember that initially (don't really know the length of time since I am going through stage 1), you will have to go through a 3hrs on and off cycle for the reactor which will bring down the water level to the exact level of water height in the chamber of the sump. So, unless your whole zeovit reactor is in the water, you will be exposing the rocks to air which will kill the bacteria. I need 500ml of rocks and use 1lt reactor and water sits halfway to the height of the reactor in the sump. Just thought of putting this info forth :smile:

reefme
11-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Why don't u try to post it in the buy and sell section?

Thanks. Will do.

reefme
11-23-2013, 02:39 PM
Your 150 gallon tank will eventually need 1.5lt of zeovit media once the zeovit is established which will result in the reactor to be full (your tank will have to start with 1lt at first). Remember that initially (don't really know the length of time since I am going through stage 1), you will have to go through a 3hrs on and off cycle for the reactor which will bring down the water level to the exact level of water height in the chamber of the sump. So, unless your whole zeovit reactor is in the water, you will be exposing the rocks to air which will kill the bacteria. I need 500ml of rocks and use 1lt reactor and water sits halfway to the height of the reactor in the sump. Just thought of putting this info forth :smile:

Thanks for the info.