PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG!!

Scuba Diver Gal
11-19-2013, 11:29 PM
So my son glued his zoas into place where he wanted them. Next thing you know, the emerald crab runs over and stuck his pincher in the glue!!! Now his pincher is glued open…sigh…now he's hiding under the rocks so we can't even help him. Any suggestions?

Aquattro
11-19-2013, 11:30 PM
Tip: Never ask what else can go wrong :)

denny_C
11-20-2013, 12:10 AM
he will be fine :)

if it really comes down to it he has a trick to shake the glue;PPP

Scuba Diver Gal
11-20-2013, 12:13 AM
What trick? Wow, we are so beginner...

Aquattro
11-20-2013, 12:14 AM
Crabs molt. He'll just exit shell and be done with it :)

jason604
11-20-2013, 12:24 AM

+1. Yup my emerald n shrimps molt once a week. Urs will be fine

Scuba Diver Gal
11-20-2013, 12:27 AM
Thanks everyone! We should delete this thread, this is so embarrassing...

nerdz
11-20-2013, 01:26 AM

Not embarrassing, you had a concern and a question... Now both are resolved. Kinda what forums are for!

Dearth
11-20-2013, 01:34 AM
Personally I would rather ask a question if I am not sure rather than panic or worse

Baker
11-20-2013, 02:33 AM
Im going to say with reading your recent posts that you should relax and just enjoy the experience instead of stressing about everything. Your crab will be fine.

Delphinus
11-20-2013, 03:49 AM
Tip: Never ask what else can go wrong :)

Truest words I have read in a long, long time!!!

As an aside, Scuba gal, where did you find the emeralds? I could use a few myself lately..

Coralgurl
11-20-2013, 03:51 AM
Truest words I have read in a long, long time!!!

As an aside, Scuba gal, where did you find the emeralds? I could use a few myself lately..

Not to hijack but Big Als had some, was there Sunday.

Scuba Diver Gal
11-20-2013, 04:05 AM
Trying to relax...trying. And also got the emerald crab at Big Al's.

mrhasan
11-20-2013, 04:30 AM

Wanna know wat a real embarrasing question would be? "Does saltwater needs salt in the water?"....<- THAT! Not the question you have posted :lol:

The panic attacks goes away with time...been there done that....well everyone over here have been there done that....some survive some don't....consider that as a part of being dedicated :smile:

Simmy
11-20-2013, 06:32 PM

A question about molting....do you leave the molted exoskeleton in the tank or remove it? I got a cleaner shrimp that molted on the weekend and I left the exo in. Next thing I know, the exo gets caught up in my powerheads and made a clouded mess in my tank. I didn't know what was going on until I saw a piece of the molted tail sticking out of the powerhead.

Dearth
11-20-2013, 06:41 PM
A question about molting....do you leave the molted exoskeleton in the tank or remove it? I got a cleaner shrimp that molted on the weekend and I left the exo in. Next thing I know, the exo gets caught up in my powerheads and made a clouded mess in my tank. I didn't know what was going on until I saw a piece of the molted tail sticking out of the powerhead.

You can remove it if you want but I leave my moults in the tank they break down and some critters will eat it as well