PDA

View Full Version : old post about frags

Tmar
11-19-2013, 06:27 PM
I was reading these forums about the reviews on Fragalot.ca and I was so not impressed. However, a guy with the username of Millepora_Maniac posted that he sold frags at one time.
Wondering if anyone still keeps in contact with that person or not since their last activity here was in 2011 :cry:
I live very close to where he says he was and I would be interested in more variety at a bit cheaper prices than J&L and the other suppliers here around Vancouver BC.

Coasting
11-19-2013, 06:38 PM
What does reviews about fragalot have to do with a specific user on here selling frags?

TONS of users on this forum sell frags in and around the lower mainland.
Either wait for a post to come up that says fs/for sale, or make a wanted post with the types of frags you are looking for.

Tmar
11-19-2013, 07:01 PM
What does reviews about fragalot have to do with a specific user on here selling frags?

TONS of users on this forum sell frags in and around the lower mainland.
Either wait for a post to come up that says fs/for sale, or make a wanted post with the types of frags you are looking for.

because the thread about fragalot is where he posted the info about selling frags.
well I don't know TONS of users on here.... in fact I don't KNOW any users on here. Thanks for making me feel so welcome! NOT

Aquattro
11-19-2013, 07:07 PM
well I don't know TONS of users on here.... in fact I don't KNOW any users on here. Thanks for making me feel so welcome! NOT

Welcome to the board. Ignore him, he's cranky. Lots of lower mainland people selling frags, check the livestock for sale posts, or post your own looking for frags. People often have frags that they don't post, but will contact you if you're looking.

Coasting
11-19-2013, 07:11 PM
I don't know TONS of users on here either. But I don't cop an attitude with people stating what happens on this forum on a daily basis or how to find what you're looking for.
So if you're going to be rude when people reply to you, telling you how to find this "Variety and Cheap", you're not going to find much help.
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11
That's the buy and sell forum...
You can either wait for people to post what they have for sale... Or Make a wanted post (Gosh, I think I said that all ready...). You don't need to actually KNOW anyone, unless you're demanding the red carpet treatment when you show up at their house....

jason604
11-19-2013, 08:03 PM
^ I seem to miss the part where he was rude but surely didn't miss urs =)

Coasting
11-19-2013, 08:11 PM
^ I seem to miss the part where he was rude but surely didn't miss urs =)

If you read "rude" into my first post then that's not my fault as it was not intended to be "rude". I asked a simple question in relation to the OP's post, then stated how the OP could find the items they were looking for.

The second one however, you bet that was my intention.

Proteus
11-19-2013, 08:57 PM
There's a few on line retailers that ship wysiwyg

Mad jelly
Coral master @ concept
Bean bag
Reef wonderland
Reef raft

To name a few.

But if your looking close to home post LF: frags

Coatings. I see where your first post was going. But it can be read two ways:)

SanguinesDream
11-19-2013, 09:12 PM
There's a few on line retailers that ship wysiwyg

Mad jelly
Coral master @ concept
Bean bag
Reef wonderland
Reef raft

Is there a link to Reef raft because the only thing I can find is their store in SoCal?

Coatings. I see where your first post was going. But it can be read two ways:)

+1

denny_C
11-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Is there a link to Reef raft because the only thing I can find is their store in SoCal?

+1

they have switched to wholesale but can still be reached just not via public website:)

thats what the word is anyways;)

Proteus
11-19-2013, 09:42 PM
I pmd his email

thmh
11-20-2013, 02:32 AM
Team MJC @ your service!!!!