PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use aquavirto fuel

Proteus
11-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Wonder if anyone has tried this product. My tank runs pretty lean and have small bioload (fishwise).
I do use a few zeo products but don't know if they are as good as some claim. I do like sponge power and coral snow. But not sure on vitalizer or phols extra.

I did some reading on fuel but am hoping it's not crap like there salt

mrhasan
11-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Wonder if anyone has tried this product. My tank runs pretty lean and have small bioload (fishwise).
I do use a few zeo products but don't know if they are as good as some claim. I do like sponge power and coral snow. But not sure on vitalizer or phols extra.

I did some reading on fuel but am hoping it's not crap like there salt

I have used fuel before going zeovit. Its nice as long as you dose above 1/3-1/2 the recommended dose. Very strong stuff.

Proteus
11-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Dose 1/3 more than recommended ?

mrhasan
11-18-2013, 06:30 PM
Dose 1/3 more than recommended ?

Ops sorry got a don't missing in the line :redface:

Dose 1/3rd to 1/2 the recommended dose :smile:

Taipan
11-18-2013, 06:38 PM
I have to agree that it is very potent. I do find a difference in coral colours and growth when using it. I don't use it/dose it religiously; only when I remember to.

A couple of things to note:

- expect a bit of a noticeable algae bloom on the glass of your display after using it.

- anemones don't seem to take well to it if you overdose (like anything else) or dose it in a specific area near the anemones.

- I also found GSP out of all things; are also quite sensitive to it as well.

Proteus
11-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Ok I'll try it and see. I'm alway up for something new.
And all acros so no nem issue