PDA

View Full Version : WBT: Chaeto or zoo frags

Fish
07-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone,
I was just referred to this site by another memeber at reefcentral. I kenw there had to be a forum like this for Canadian reefers!
Is there anyone out there that has chaetomorpha for sale?
Or zooanthid frags? Anyone in the Calgary area? Ok, now I'm pushing my luck :biggrin:
Thanks.
- Chad

Quinn
07-08-2004, 05:33 PM
Welcome to the board!

Actually, you're probably not pushing your luck. There are several individuals in Calgary who collect zoanthids, and Bob, who I expect will pop up momentarily, is an acclaimed zoo farmer. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding a few interesting pieces. :smile:

Chad
07-08-2004, 05:56 PM
Anyone in the Calgary area? Ok, now I'm pushing my luck :biggrin:
Thanks.
- Chad

Another Chad ! So few of us out there... :cool: :biggrin:

Welcome to Canreef!

Fish
07-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Haha looks like I came to the right place.
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Bob I
07-09-2004, 01:08 AM
Welcome from me too, and Quinn is correct, I have quite a few zoo frags available right now. I would say half a dozen different ones would not be a problem. :mrgreen:

Fish
07-09-2004, 02:52 AM
Oh so that's how it works... I post a thread and someone who's in the same city as I am responds and helps me out? :idea:
I don't know why I didn't look for a Canadian bulletin board sooner but I owe spikehs for referring me here.
Bob that would be really great. I'm just building a canopy for my new 20H nano but all I have right now is some brown/green palythoa and some small capped burnt orange zoos, a little variety would be awsome! Just send me a PM and show me where to sign :biggrin:
- Chad

Lofus
07-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Welcome Fish! There are a number of us around. Good to see more in the Calgary area.

Bob,

Any more frags available? Those green ones I got from you have gone nuts...I was thinking a couple of different coloured ones might even the mix..

Fish
07-11-2004, 06:12 PM
Lofus,
Thanks for the welcome, its good to be here.
And do keep me in mind if you have any zoos you'd like to sell/trade. I have some small ones with orange skirts and green centers you might find interesting. I'm just waiting for them to spread a bit first.

- Chad

Fish
07-13-2004, 04:04 AM
Just wanted to publicly thank Bob for the zoos nice zoos he sold me. You have a great collection!
- Chad