PDA

View Full Version : ViaAqua Chiller?

Topreef
07-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Hi everyones, does anyone has any experience with the ViaAqua Chiller. I'm looking into getting a chiller 1/4hp for my 90 gals total water system and was looking for a Pacific Coast Chiller but everyone is out of it. I have found in the valley a LFS that has ViaAqua chiller. Pros or con?

Thanks

Harold

titus
07-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Hello,

1) Pacific Coast is out of stock on the unit themselves and their ETA was actually 1 July.

2) How big is your system and do you need one right away? The reason I'm asking is because I have a few of the 1/10 hp sitting at the port and I don't need them until first week of August.

Titus

Topreef
07-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply. My system is a 60 gals tank and 33 gals sump. I'm needing a chiller to start this new tank since my water is not going down to the temperature that i want. It keeps itself in 82/83 F without the MH on. So i want to buy a chiller and get it cycled. J&L told me that they will have some PC chiller on Friday. Will wait till then and see... Thanks for the offer though. I could get a ViaAqua from Hidden Reef but I never heard about them. That is why i'm asking if anybody had any experiences with them?

Thanks

Harold