PDA

View Full Version : MJC Group Buy - Victoria, BC, South Vancouver Island

Rice Reef
11-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Guys,
I am putting an order in with MJC and if you are interested please PM me and/or process your order with MJC and for shipping use select Iceland and indicate in your comments Victoria Group Buy. Right now we should be better than half way to free shipping... Let's give this a couple weeks and have shipping by end of Nov

Thanks

Wayne

Rice Reef
11-09-2013, 06:27 PM
In addition, please note that DOA rule by MJC is 2hrs of receipt/ pickup of the package? If you are unable to pick up I will house your frags in a holding tank to minimize stress until you pick up that day.

Rice Reef
11-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Update: shipping date has been set for Nov 26 and to be picked up on Nov 27th. Free shipping has been met so if you are interested please order soon.

For convenience here is the link
http://www.madjellycorals.com

Jaws
11-15-2013, 02:56 AM
I grabbed a couple pieces Wayne. Let me know if there's anything you need me to do. Thanks.

Rice Reef
11-17-2013, 02:27 AM
I grabbed a couple pieces Wayne. Let me know if there's anything you need me to do. Thanks.

Jason, that's great! We'll be in touch!

MJC had just added more SPS goodies!

Rice Reef
11-23-2013, 04:02 AM
Just a reminder that MJC will be shipping to Victoria on Nov 26th. Our order qualifies for free shipping and if you are interested on some fine corals from back East I'd recommend to place your order by Monday, Nov 25th.

Rice Reef
11-28-2013, 04:23 AM
Great service guys! The corals were well packaged and there was absolutely no signs of stress. I also appreciate the morning wake up text from Tony... 8am on the dot to remind me to pick up the corals. Keep up the good work and looking forward to buying more soon!

thmh
11-28-2013, 03:04 PM
Thanks Wayne !

-Tony