PDA

View Full Version : Tricked out pico package FS Calgary

asylumdown
11-08-2013, 05:38 AM
Details on the tank I'm selling can be found in my signature (4 gallon pico thread).

Individual Items include:

Kessil A150 Ocean Blue with the gooseneck attachment (this light is awesome sauce). Was used for approx 5 months - $180

Modified Tunze osmolater. I've modified the osmolator specifically to fit within the small return chamber of this all in one tank, so if you wanted just the osmolator you'd need to buy a new wet side magnet for it - $100.

Cadlights MiniSeries All in One 4 gallon Pico tank with glass cover, pump, and two media chambers. It has a couple small scratches around the curved edges as it's starphire glass, but you have to look for them to see them - $80.00

Coralife timed power centre with 4 timed outlets (2 night, 2 day) and 4 regular outlets. Less than 1 year old, looks brand new - $30.00

If you buy as a package, I'll throw in for free:
An independent digital thermometer, TLF nanomag, and a Tetra 50W preset heater, pre-set to maintain the aquarium between 24 and 25 degrees. I used the independent thermometer to confirm this and it was rock solid

I'd REALLY prefer to sell as a package, so I'll give a 15% discount to the person who takes the whole thing for $310.00

If you're looking for planet Earth's most technically tricked out, easiest to maintain pico tank ever in the history of ever, this is basically plug and play. You can check my pico thread to see how I maintained it, or do your own thing (100% water changes are not for everyone). I had it sitting on my desk, with the 2 gallon top off bucket under my desk tucked away where it wasn't visible, and all the cords and power bar behind the black overflow section so it looked like a really clean, simple tank next to my computer. With the modified ATO, I didn't need to worry about salinity swings so I didn't even bother using the glass covers. A 2 gallon top off bucket lasts for over a month on a tank this small.

PM me. I'd prefer to sell it locally, but I'm not averse to shipping it if buyer pays.

asylumdown
11-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Bump for a great deal, this package new would cost north of $700 bucks...

asylumdown
11-30-2013, 05:35 PM
bump

One more attempt to sell the whole thing as a package, otherwise I'll try and repurpose the light somehow.

$300 for everything