PDA

View Full Version : F/S Dolphin Ampmaster 3000 (reduced)

SuperFudge
07-06-2004, 03:01 AM
Like new, (3600 gph @ 0')

I cannot use it on my current project, so it has to go.

$325.00 firm, i will include an additional impeller housing w/internals.

Thanks,Marc.

Skimmerking
07-06-2004, 03:29 AM
any pic's of the pump along with spec's

mike

Aquattro
07-06-2004, 03:45 AM
any pic's of the pump along with spec's

http://www.jlaquatics.com/cgi-bin/shopping/jalstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=wp-amp3000

ldzielak
07-06-2004, 05:50 AM
Mark,

I could be interested, I wet tested the 3/4 hp pump I got off you lasted about 1 min, then I saw smoke coming from the plug end. After I unpluged it, the motor let out a big puff of smoke too. I put it out side and have not taken it apart yet.

I guess I still have the other "spare" but just not had time to tear into the job.

Lee

SuperFudge
07-06-2004, 02:13 PM
Hey Lee,

If it is the pump and not a bad wiring connection i will refund your money.
(did you replace the plug ?..as we discussed, that plug was only temporary to show you the pump worked...its not rated for a 5-8 amp draw )

Or if u want i have another newer 3/4 horse pump,that has just been serviced and is ready to go.
It is worth a bit more, but for your trouble i will just give it to you, if the pump you have is no good.

Or i can knock the price you paid off of the dolphin. Unfortunatly, the dolphin wont do a good job of pumping 10' high in your application.

Either way, let me know how i can remedy the situation. Marc.

SuperFudge
07-06-2004, 03:33 PM
For those that have Pm`ed me,

Sorry, i should have been a little clearer,
Unfortunatly, The asking price is firm, and doesnt include shipping.

Sorry :sad: ,Marc.

ldzielak
07-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Marc thanks,

I did not replace the wiring, haven't done anything with it, was just quickly wet testing it. I would have re-done it when I redo all my wiring for my new stands, then decided how long to make the cord. Plus I was thinking of pulling over 220V for my MH setup and would have re-wired the pump for 220V if available. I don't know whats wrong, probably the windings on the motor.

My application has changed, I'm not going up to the second floor any more. Just going to have the 2 x 180g side by side with a comon 110g sump and a single return pump. I think the Ampmaster would be fine for the job. I have to work in the US (Port Angeles) this week, but will bring the "bad" pumps down and we can make a trade on Friday maybe.

I'll give you a call on Thursday when I know my schedule better.

Lee

SuperFudge
07-07-2004, 03:10 AM
Alright Lee,

I will hold the Ampmaster until youve got it sorted out.